Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly

umm what going on with these jellies price ?? 100g per jelly is insane
    100% of the new player cannot advance like this and this leads to quittin of new commers
    netiher to the avarge players who cant enhance with this ridicolous price od jelly even enhance hammer price are fked up

There's an enhancement event, its not a surprise that the price went up high. That's how business works. Blame yourself cause u didn't prepare the materials earlier before the event. New player? there's free jellies from Leveling Box. #KIDS

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
      ChiefTheDogo commented
      Editing a comment
      first of all the price jumped before the enhancement event so...,second i dont need prepare anything trust me i finished my enhancing long ago
      third lol u call 75 jelly cfrom leveling box useful ?
      Last edited by ChiefTheDogo; 02-19-2018, 01:50 AM.

Back in the days, jelly cost as high as 120g until CC crashed the market during the hourly Christmas reward and several jelly-giving events following up. Its always demand-and-supply rules the market price with the demand rising (enhancement event, incoming Calypse T2) but the supply still same.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

If you're not in any hurry, just wait for the Miracle Jelly Garden in two months time. You can get as much as 800 jellies per run (based on Varun's video) and about 4-5 runs per week depending on your luck.

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        i did not made this topic because of me.
        i did this because i've seen many player i've became friend with the last months [new players] most of them just stopped to play because they cannot advance anywhere
        and thanxs for the info about the Mircle Jelly garden

only hammers and luck can save us~

ow hear me lady luck, please don't fail my hammers!
      ٩(๑òωó๑)۶
      MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

waiting for that miracle jelly :3
        MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

Working...
        X