Tragic Ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic Ending

So i filed a ticket 2weeeks ago the first enhancement event.
    Regarding to my item lost t2 medea on enhancement.
    i did recover from that and now it happened again my 4th tier 2 same bug after i move one slot after enhancing it went missing. at first it was so hard but then i still have spare gold to make another one then , i made tier 1 now it shows up destroy message and its acceptable to me but my dagger i dont know where it go, 3ms is enough to p
    enhance. no lag at all
    just like others missing and stuff like genesis.
    now about the dc event i loss a Abyss Walker Slayer Top which is for my class, right after i killed the boss the instant dc hit up ed dodnt give me a chance to loot, the last time a
    i remember a guy telling he always got dc as well as others.

Cherry Credits i dont know neither of ed or cc itself. havent take any action.
    i gave up on this game 3 days ago since i quit and i still waiting for response
    its very tragic.

Please technical team of ed , cc
    Hear voices out of non CASHual players ,
    specially those who from 32 cap and just returned the game with a whole lot of expectations.
    and to us Players always record while you are enhancing, if you dont want to be devastated.
    Last edited by DhtLewla; 02-19-2018, 10:59 PM. Reason: typo*s and clarificatiom

No lag does not mean you will always succeed in enhancing your items to +11 and above, even with enhancement rate boost.

As for your disconnection... Try using another ISP. It may not be a good solution, but it is a good alternative to let you play the game again like normal.

Comment

Er destroyed message... you forgot your jelly, don't you? It doesn't matter whether you're lagging or not in enhancing, the rate's still the same.

Comment

• Rizqi Aditya
        Rizqi Aditya commented
        Editing a comment
        just want to make sure u not remembering ur past about "tragic ending" hehe :>

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        :> u just reminded me tho

• Rizqi Aditya
        Rizqi Aditya commented
        Editing a comment
        huhuhu... :<

Maybe if you typed more coherently and punctuated your words properly they would have an easier time reading. Also it sounds like you are making a lot of huge claims without any proof. Did you screenshot your Abyss top?

Comment

• DhtLewla
        DhtLewla commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont have screenshot my eye did see what happened there, after disconnecred to game , it immediately exit so damn frustated that day. A screenshot is a great thing to prove that it really happen.
        I ady quit the games 3days had passed
    Working...
    X