Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93 Jades vs Unique 95 (Need expert opinion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Jades vs Unique 95 (Need expert opinion)

I seriously do not understand why the 95 jades are so weak.
    Currently I am still using my +12-15 93 Jades and since I am due to get the Geraint Accessories, i was thinking maybe 2 unique jades can at least be better than my current setup of Rune L + 93 Agi jade +12.
    Boy i was so wrong.
    My current setup, still overthrow the combine stats of 2 Unique jades completely, unless the 8.5% attack may be able to win, but my 93 jades gave me a combined total of 16k agi - even with the boost happening tmr.
    The 4% agi boost in 93 jades really OP, esp for someone with a big agi pool like me.
    Also, I lose other stats like FD too.
    Or can some experts on this calculate how will 2 x unique jade on a geraint win a epic lvl93 agi jade +12 with a puny RudnL Agi neck?
    No point right? unless legend.
    Thanks for any feedback and input ! I personally find it supa ridiculous on the unique jade stats. Only triggered more when I find I can't afford L jades and considering U jades lol

You really should read the patch note first before posting this...

Comment

what sort of class are you playing? why you love agi stats with % (Lv 93 jades) rather than massive raw stats (lv 95 uniq~legend jades)

In my part, I am playing Sting Breezer class, and I gradually stack up tons of INT around 138k+ INT using +15 Lv93 Int Jades with unusual gear set up.
      As time goes by i tried to change 2 of my Lv93 jades into Lv95 unique and manage to get 146k+ INT. (around january 2018)
      As more time passes by, i got bulk INT using 4 Lv95 unique jades (w/out using any regular 3rd statted INT plates) & manage to get 152k INT this late February 2018.

If u aren't sure about this progression, pls refer to dngearsim (just fine the link under Links & Guidelines section) & try simulate your gears.

Hope I gave you some fine ideas with what I've done on mine. Thanks~
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

FYI i have read it and included the boosted stats into the calculations o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
          what sort of class are you playing? why you love agi stats with % (Lv 93 jades) rather than massive raw stats (lv 95 uniq~legend jades)

In my part, I am playing Sting Breezer class, and I gradually stack up tons of INT around 138k+ INT using +15 Lv93 Int Jades with unusual gear set up.
          As time goes by i tried to change 2 of my Lv93 jades into Lv95 unique and manage to get 146k+ INT. (around january 2018)
          As more time passes by, i got bulk INT using 4 Lv95 unique jades (w/out using any regular 3rd statted INT plates) & manage to get 152k INT this late February 2018.

If u aren't sure about this progression, pls refer to dngearsim (just fine the link under Links & Guidelines section) & try simulate your gears.

Hope I gave you some fine ideas with what I've done on mine. Thanks~
          I could have done a sim, but I'm not too well-versed in that
          Bc I have a large agi pool, my thinking was like for now, maybe raw stat fixed from unique may win over my current jade, But as I progress later, ultimately the 4% will yield more stat. Aint it so? But theres only so much agi I need.

Current Setup (Rune earring + +12 lvl93 agi Jade:

- Total Agi = 16800+ +
          - Critical 7617
          - CTD 8571 + 21336 = 29,907
          - Critical 4.5% + 21,336
          - STR 815
          - Int 815
          - V it 439
          -FD 171

Possible Setp ( 2 x Unique 95 jades )

-9000 attack + 5000 attack
          -50k HP
          -Attack 8.5%
          -Crit 26697 +28557
          -CTD 26697 + 13080
          -Agi 5244

I am RM with current PAattack 812k Minimum in town and 278% CTD. Full 3rd stat CTD plates
          I focus on trying to max my CTD 300% while trying not to lose a lot of PAttck as I have lost a lot replacing them with CTD

So my question is:

Is there any way or any jades (except L 95) I can equip that will significantly improve my current setup?

Comment

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            You can ignore critical since it's pretty much a capped factor for any AGI class.

Geraint accessories are only good if you can afford two legend jades in each piece. Otherwise, (Refined) Genesis accessories would give you higher damage output especially with earring since you are obviously struggling with CTD.

• NoinGundam
            NoinGundam commented
            Editing a comment
            haiz
            and i was thinking i can probably use my geraint faster
            Im almost there for genesis earring, necklace Im using fury to boost my ctd further
            Yeah, till then, I think my geraint will be sitting in my wh
            Thanks for those who helped ! Appreciate !

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            geraint earring w/ 2 unique jades should be better , my current RM has 263 CTD and genesis earring contributes only 5% CTD on that 263 , maybe a bit higher on you level of CTD. 8.5% elemental or 8.5% attack already surpass that. i doubt ur FD is already high enough so that 300 to 500 FD from genesis earring don't matter much. and that fury hanger only contributes 7% CTD to me.

I don't get what you are talking about.
          Unique jade 95 (pre-boost) > +15 jade 93. Nuff said. What more with boosted unique jade 95.
          If you talking about Geraint earring, there are a lot more factor to consider. That is not just Jade 95 vs jade 93 anymore.
          Last edited by zArAthena; 03-12-2018, 12:09 AM.
          zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

I thought it goes without saying that Unique 95 Jades are waaaaaaay stronger than +15 93's.... And then the jade buff next patch makes +15 93's even more obsolete.

Comment

have u tried using the agi option for the attack jade, and calculated the total agi ?
              Last edited by asagelo; 03-12-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                X