Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the bots will participate in this event too

Comment

I have no qualms on the hidden tier reward shiz because it's ED's own twist of event to entice players (but clearly it's disgusting the players lel). But the biggest problem here is that the reward is per account basis. Can't ED do simple mathematics and statistics to see how many accounts are active for the last 60 days to see if reaching Tier 1 (more so Tier3-5 if any) is plausible? Oh wait they haven't solved the bot issues yet teehee.
      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

ED doesn't realized yet that many SEA players will part their wallet if there is a sure useful reward they can get, the reason for cc's lure reward for early participants. Gestures , even stats less mount are considered by many as trash. per account basis? I won't bother to buy a single box since I know high chance of no rewards at all at the end of the event.

Comment

I just want to clarify something. Are the alteas bought with daily discount counted?

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            This is another piece of information left out...

• wiixiee ♥
            wiixiee ♥ commented
            Editing a comment
            same question here.. daily discount and also altea discount coupon..

Originally posted by MegaCyberRush View Post
          I just want to clarify something. Are the alteas bought with daily discount counted?
          That's another thing lacking in ED,no one clarify's specially in a cash event.

Comment

Though I never take part of any gachalicious event before (stopped at cap 60), anyone can clearly understand how hardworking and thoughtful CC is for organizing those events. The page alone tells most of it: colorful but neat page, complete with all details of tier rewards including pictures, clear-cut TnC, and they even provide and put discussion link at the bottom of the page. As those thread having 50+ pages, I'm pretty sure GM / forum mod there was participating and clears any queries by players.

ED? Mehh.
            Race to the top with the Altea’s Gacha Box! From 14 - 26 September, the servers of Dragon Nest SEA will be working with each other in this Gachalicious event to snag bonus rewards.
            Last edited by shadowzephyr; 03-12-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Rinfumeku
              Rinfumeku commented
              Editing a comment
              They are probably going for the cheap way and more profit but not fair for the players unlike CC. DN sea is losing players day by day so this might be another reason why they are going for cheap unfair top-up events in short milk the game until it dies out

• McYongers
              McYongers commented
              Editing a comment
              Tasha please take a look at this suggestion. This might help reduce barrier between devs/gms and community. Thanks!

Tasha qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Comment

"The game creators weren't too happy about how delicious our Gachalicious rewards were." Remember? Lol.

I understand they're trying to make it different from CC's, but yeah, this event needs some adjustments so it could be a success.

Comment

Tasha Please do pay attention to this.
                :3

Comment

I am willing to bet my left nut that they don't care about what we think.

Have we not learned our lessons yet? If you think this event id absolute garbage, don't participate; simple as that.

Comment

its 100% i wont buy as i cant see what reward from tier 2.. waiting for the other event by then

Comment

Ya! 'Per account' may be issue here. But I think they try to avoid a bulk of epic costume rewards. Like for example: I got 3 sets of cold sadnyth from the last gachalicious.
                      Remember the 'devs aren't happy about this' video?
                      But if they continue this, I'll buy 10 gacha for my main only.

​​​​​

​​

Comment

• Xenocho
                        Xenocho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not sure if anyone complained about that tho. I am enjoying multiple sets of Sadnyth as I do not have to transfer them to use other chars

• Knee
                        Knee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Xenocho the one who complained about it is the devs themselves which is why we're getting this per account gachalicious instead of per character.
                        If CC never give out too much last time then this event would probably be "okay" for ED standard.

• Xenocho
                        Xenocho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh, I misread that. I thought it meant that the author was unhappy. Thank you for clarification.

gatcha purchase using coupon is valid? because if it's per account I still have gatcha coupon on subs on my main account.
                      ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
                      LINElife

Comment

Just one look and there are many things to point out why the event fails so hard. Yet ED still has the balls to promote such event

Comment

They added moar stuff, check it out.

Comment

Working...
                          X