Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genesis Conversion - Bug or Intended?

Hi,

I've noticed that Chalice of Caprice is unable to convert a lvl90 Genesis to a lvl95.
    It says in the tooltip that it only works for refine genesis, which I have tested with my only 1 refine, and it worked.

The problem is I have 3 unrefined genesis and I am unable to convert it to lvl95.

Is this intended or a mistake in the patch? As far as I know, in KDN, it is suppose to work for lvl90 genesis too.

This is very very unfair for the people who farmed countless hours for a lvl90 genesis and to have it being useless as compared to newly crafted genesis after the SEA's march patch, as they are lvl95 instantly and able to slot in powerful lvl95 jades...

Please clarify if this is intended or a mistake thanks...

Tasha

Verbena
    Last edited by 12ChopChop; 03-14-2018, 12:08 AM.

I dont recall reading Chalice can convert normal genesis to lv.95. It only works for Refine Genesis.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Currently, you cant convert 90 genesis. However, in korea and japan, all their genesis gets auto convert to 95, whether it be 90 or 93. Do you think thats fair?

• iphie
      iphie commented
      Editing a comment
      Clearly not fair!!!!

when i visited blacksmith it is still lv90 when you craft a new 1, we'll see about that this saturday since i'm about to craft a new ring.

Comment

My Genesis ring isn't refined. Tsk
      Pls allow ppl to atleast refine their Genesis for this month pls.

Comment

will it only be applicable for refined acce forever?

Comment

hi Chopchop, does the TH count of refined genesis accessory(TH: 0) increase to TH:1 after converting it to level 95 using Chalice of Caprice?

Comment

• Vaddix
            Vaddix commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope, Th.0 Refined Genesis will not become Th.1 after you converted them to Lv95. They will remain Th.0

• Febri
            Febri commented
            Editing a comment
            ah I see.. thank you Vaddix

Contrary to a comment above, Japan's Chalice item also only works for Refined Genesis and crafting has not changed (craft Lv90, refine Lv93, chalice Lv95) - SEA received the same system as Japan.
          WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• iphie
            iphie commented
            Editing a comment
            aww. poor people who only have lvl 90 gen acce...

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            well if you manage to farm gene acce, you should be able to refine it as well tho, considering the cost is just about half of gene acce.

Ain't it just fair logical to only allow level 93 refined genesis to be converted to level 95, as long as they keep the blacksmith crafting of genesis to 90 only?
          I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
          I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            From SEA march patch note:

Level restrictions for wearing Genesis accessory has been changed to Lv95 from the previous Lv90 and Lv93.
            (However, if you already have Genesis Accessories from the past, you will have to manually change the item level to 95 by creating a Chalice of Caprice.)

*** see it says lvl90 AND 93

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            Tasha Please let us know if this is a mistake or intended thanks T_T

• theredgumball
            theredgumball commented
            Editing a comment
            What I meant was if blacksmith crafting is changed to 95 already, but level 90 can't go directly to 95, then it's not fair and not logical since the patch notes says otherwise.

The way it is in game now works fine for me.
          Lvl90 Genesis to lvl93 refined then upgrade to lvl95.
          It has that natural flow to it.

But yea if they intend to do it like this in the first place, they need to work on their choice of words for the patch notes to avoid confusion.

Comment

• theredgumball
            theredgumball commented
            Editing a comment
            i'm just curious. if ever they allow unrefined genesis to go level 95 directly, will the stats remain as unrefined as well? or the stats will auto-change to refined stats too?

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            theredgumball stats will remain as they were, non refine will stay non refine stats. only lvl changes which allow the slotting of lvl95 jades

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            Knee you are still not contributing anything useful. instead of flaming, provide proof. I have proven that KDN has lvl 95 non refine genesis.
            As for the main purpose of this post, it is to ask the ghigher ups for clarification. If you do not know anything concrete with proof, pls stop contributing useless stuff

12ChopChop The point is we never get lvl95 genesis be it the one we have or newly crafted.
          I don't know what you're smoking when you made this post saying "This is very very unfair for the people who farmed countless hours for a lvl90 genesis and to have it being useless as compared to newly crafted genesis after the SEA's march patch, as they are lvl95 instantly and able to slot in powerful lvl95 jades..."
          And you even repeat it in post #9.1 you stated "newly crafted genesis will be lvl95... that is not fine at all" which is totally wrong.
          Show me this so called unfair lvl95 normal Genesis in SEA and prove me wrong.

As we never get lvl95 genesis, why should you compare it to another server?
          What's the point?
          Not like we play in the same server as Korea, no competition between here and there.
          Everyone in SEA doesn't have lvl95 normal Genesis, period.

JDN uses the same system as what we have and I believe it's true for all servers moving forward.
          You can see KDN as the "test" server where they test things first and try to improve from there and give other servers the better patch.
          They even get Geraint Necklace through event while we have to spend for it because there's no market there but there is here.
          There won't be the same DN globally as the culture and market is different in other region.

Read the last sentence of my reply #9, "But yea if they intend to do it like this in the first place, they need to work on their choice of words for the patch notes to avoid confusion."
          I stand with you on that they causes confusion with patch notes but on the other hand I don't mind the way they implement it as it's actually fair.

Comment

• jantz23
            jantz23 commented
            Editing a comment
            Knee and that's why he needed a confirmation right? i dont see any of ur comments are contributing to that

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            jantz23 which brings back to the last sentence of my original post "But yea if they intend to do it like this in the first place, they need to work on their choice of words for the patch notes to avoid confusion."

And then he starts spewing nonsensical replies such as "newly crafted genesis will be lvl95... that is not fine at all", it's like he crafted a magical lvl95 Genesis in SEA already which totally doesn't exist.
            I can't just accept that false statement do I?

He even stated JDN have the same system as Korea which is disproved by Vahr in reply #7.
            We follow JDN system, it's a system that exists and not exclusive to SEA.

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            Knee, nonsensical reply? lol did u even read the patch? my concern is they will follow up with what they say few months later by saying "sorry for the inconvenience, we will fix this and make all lvl90 genesis become 95" this is why i am asking for clarification. learn to read and contribute stuff that has value thanks

I just crafted my 3rd genesis ring today , and i got lv90 ring , this refuted the misinformation newly crafted genesis accessories are lv95. I'm already hesitating to craft a new 1 should refined my 2nd ring first. well it has to wait few weeks more.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            Knee, whew you seriously need to read patch notes dude

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            12ChopChop
            Let it go.
            If all other servers except Korea use the lvl90 Genesis to lvl93 Refined to lvl95 Refined system, then there's little to no chance for them to change it back for ours.

Like I said, they are notorious for copy pasting patch notes from other servers without proofreading it, just look at the Rune to Medea/Calypse conversion that they state will be removed from January update, that's definitely for KR.
            Luckily, they update that information to better reflect it for SEA.
            Another one is the crops name, they use different naming scheme for some of them, clearly they didn't bother to check what it translates to for SEA but they still publish it anyway.

Good luck in getting your confirmation, you'll need it.
            Don't get your hopes up.

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            12ChopChop too late for that I already crafted last Saturday to see if its true when u crafted a new one it is lv95. anyway if KDN is the only server w/ unrefined lv95 genesis. it will near zero chance we will get it.

Personally, I dont see anything wrong with crafting fresh Genesis accessory as level 90, refining them to level 93 and finally converting them to level 95 through Chalice. To be specific, I already crafted total of 9 Genesis Ring, 1 Refine Ring, 2 Neckies and 1 earring so far and I find it enjoyable rather than tiring. Besides, good thing about level 90 genesis is your leveling sub characters can use them to fast solo their grind to level 95.

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            if you were using genesis, eventually you will refine it, so why is it a waste of gold then?

• jantz23
            jantz23 commented
            Editing a comment
            not everyone is enjoying farming for refined, that's for sure. and we cant afford to let go a mistake by simply cuz it is acceptable right
            there, i don't see any bad things about asking for a confirmation.. tho' ED only answer to those altea/money making threads.

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            BananaCredits i have no intention of refining neck, that is not needed to clear GDN as they have a monthly 10% max hp deduction on GDN anyways
        Working...
        X