Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstall?

Hello, everyone.

I'm not that techie so I just wanna ask you guys about possible reasons why it turned out like this and some possible things to do.

1.) Before the Bleed Phantom patch, it was already like this. It did properly load and then after logging in, my characters won't load and when I try to login this character, I get DCed. Basically, I'd get DCed no matter what I do after logging in.

2.) Today's Bleed Phantom patch, it went well. It patched normally. But then, still the same issue.

I have a hunch, I'm not particularly sure but I think this happened after I updated my WINDOWS. I got WINDOWS 10 and it was perfectly fine (DN) before the update.
    I tried troubleshooting it like setting the WINDOWS it worked before, like WINDOWS 8, 7, 10, VISTA... and so on... but it doesn't work anymore.

TL; DR, should I reinstall or there's something we can do about it? Thank you!

(I'm worried about going through the same thing after reinstalling DN, so here I am. If this is stupid, please do ignore. Thanks!)

PS: I also posted it here since ppl are more active here.
    (http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...6161-reinstall)

try changing costumes, mine is like that too.

Comment

Try reinstalling?
      i got that issue back then
      and was solved after reinstalling the game
      ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

Working...
      X