Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When soon will the Surprise Event Medea Details will be announced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When soon will the Surprise Event Medea Details will be announced?

As stated in the topic title, will there be an approximate dates and times as to when will they release WHICH medea equipments, WHAT tier and the enhancement level will they distribute?

CCing Tasha Mantou on this one.

Thanks!
    Last edited by McYongers; 03-18-2018, 06:05 PM.
    Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

I'm also waiting for that to plan ahead of which my characters are going to participate

Comment

Also planning of participating in this event if i find the medea equipment enhancement and tier surprisingly good (+20 Tier 2 LOL) but i doubt it would be what i am expecting...

maybe its just plain +0 tier 1 medea gear, if i see that then there's no point in join this event, i would have rather grind in slayer mode to earn those enhancement hammers and try my luck, no money wasted except for electricity bills, my effort, and the time spent.

Comment

I think they will give a Tier 1 Medea +10

Comment

• myon
          myon commented
          Editing a comment
          If they're just going to give tier 1 medea +10, I'd rather want (if they'll give us) enhancement hammers or veteran powerstones or crafting mats that would make me able to enhance calypse tier 1 to +20

Tier 2 medea +20 is too much I supposed , tier 1 +20 is good enough

Comment

67k boxes ~, tier 2 cleared already, maybe medea 1 +0

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            waste of money if its true, any active characters already surpassed +10 tier 1 medea.

Tier 2 +10 would be a wow. Haha
          hoping for tier 2 + 20 tho. Ha Ha

Comment

I hope they will be generous on this one. I already broke countless-+19 +1**edeas my gold cri

Comment

Originally posted by Jirokun View Post
              I hope they will be generous on this one. I already broke countless-+19 +1**edeas my gold cri
              You got it to +19 and you still choose to risk it...
              1 step away to +20, just use hammer or jelly, pretty sure you could afford it from the amount you wasted risking and breaking your gears.

Comment

There is an anniversary event in DN KR right now. Basically if you clear 10 stages (dungeon,nest,etc) you will get 10 coins and if you spend 1000 korean won on cash shop (about 1 usd) you will get another 10 coin and gain a total max of 20 coin per day. This coin can be collected and use to exchange for tier 1 +20 medea (helm to shoes) for 20 coins and tier 1 +0 calypse (also helm to shoes) for 70 coins. I hope that Eyedentity at least give us +15 tier 1 medea since they are so generous towards KR server

Comment

• Knee
                  Knee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can't compare it that way.
                  There's a difference in culture and market between us and KR.
                  In case you missed it, KR server got Geraint Necklace through event while we need to spend for it.

• marinedoom3
                  marinedoom3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah dude except we all have spend at least 10 boxes to reach the 60000 goal so it is not impossible if we receive tier 1 +20 medea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

please reveal the medea tier2 +20 already, so i will know how many accounts i will full gear and uy tons of boxes, thanks
                Lag is the only Enemy

Comment

Working...
                X