Flurry Worth to play as main?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flurry Worth to play as main?

Recently I had been viewing a lot of awaken flurry videos ,the play style looks quite fun and damage seems not bad too, kinda wanna try this job, any advise or comment?
    I am playing as arch heretic now by the way, should I stay ?

Arch heretic is fine, but if you want to see better dps, no doubt flurry.
    Flurry is the pinnacle of all dps classes rn in dn( all region)

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      There maybe more nerfing or effin' all the way to flurry cos of game glitches,damage calculators or simply Mods. problems.

Alright, guess I will go the path way of flurry then, since I like the playstyle of both while arch heretic dps is abit pity now

Thanks for your advise Chelly.

Comment

WTF u're using A.Heretic Profile & change to lancea !! so sad

Comment

The game is imbalance right now, anything can change, maybe play the class you like the most instead of going in for the class who is currently overpowered because of the early damage output on their skill, Flurry might face a nerf soon enough (nerf means balance in their damage output with other classes)

so, if you pick Flurry, be sure you want to play it till the end and you know you're having fun not just because you deal high damage but its one of your favorite class, a lot of players invest in newly released classes and then regretting because at the end, they nerfed it.

Comment

• CLYMAX
          CLYMAX commented
          Editing a comment
          it doesn't answer your question but... its just my opinion

Flurry is really a strong dps class. But note that, you need to use some ehem vulnerability ehem .. and a gaming mouse to optimize her damage potentials
        ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

Flurry is currently (and could still be for a long time )the strongest imbalance dps class, I heard someone cleared rudn hc 8 MAN by solo just now, ye, dat is a flurry, and to be honest, i guess any other class with same gear or even better gear than that flurry cannot solo rudn hc 8 man, in regardless of pilot. so might u really like flurry, might you go for flurry for the dps, choice ups to you but kindly remind that, class does not give you dps but only your gear does. good luck, flurry is a very interesting class .

Comment

Guys i have a question is scheduled a nerf for the flurry?

Comment

Working...
            X