Adept need a revamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adept need a revamp?

Guys do u know if the adept will be revamped..? I think she need some boost..

Please don't. There are more lower tier classes than need an actual boost compared to Adept. In comparison to some classes, Adept is fairly easy to play with. If you feel like your Adept is 'meh' compared to others, its either there is something wrong with your skill build, rotation and your overall gears.

Comment

Are you serious? Adept is overpowered right now especially after this patch update where you can cast Elemental Flair and leave it on the floor while summoning Magma Wall and Wave simultaneously.
      Try nesting with my Adept and I'll show you how OP she is. XD

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        If anything, her burst has never been stronger since she can cast Elemental Flair, Magma Wall and Magma Wave almost simultaneously.

But I don't think she's anywhere near as strong as Flurry or Black Mara in the long run.

Are you guys seriously? Adept indeed weak. She is somewhere near the bottom. Try to run raid with a similar gear top tier dps like: flurry, SS, arti, DS, RM, Mara,... you will see how weak and hopeless adept is. There are a lot more class reach top tier in next coming boost like: ML, glad, smasher, sally, Maj, inqui. Where the adept boost is no where to be seen. And this is only count those class which much stronger than adept, there are a lot more class which outdps adept easily, just not that much.
      Adept is not even stronger than des, guar, LF, Saint, Phy after these support class get boost.
      Last edited by zArAthena; 03-19-2018, 06:37 PM.
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        At least she's stronger than Ruina/Defensio, who got their skills bugged so much they could hardly deal any damage.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ruina? currently my ruina can't clear ABN to collect nest point. imagine that.

Adept hasn't gotten any changes, actually the alchemist job hasn't gotten any changes at all.
      i think she does need some boost, considering everybody else had their class boosted (currently, crusader is raging on pve and pvp right now) ML got their boost good by changing some of their skill damage 50 atleast 30% or more?

Ruina got bugged maybe because of their ninja patch on the cleric revamp? (i haven't seen any big changes on the priest>Saint/Inqui job other than crusader getting a really good boost)

Comment

I don't think adept is overpowered or super meh right now, probably just average. I guess adept had its time at the top tier, and now it's season is over. My opinion is, if devs are still on their rounds of boosting and rotating the dps tier chart, then it's time for other lowkey dps classes first to be boosted before they boost adept again. Like it's already funny how support/healing classes can easily outdps the actual dps classes.
        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

So.....you was talking about Adpet hopeless?
          have u try MoonLord?

with hero calyps tier2 , do you know how much DPS counted in nest ?
          it will be lower then what you think.

MoonLord now already very weak even tho u had full item , but Adpet , OMFG , are u KIDDING ME ? REVAMP?

Comment

Originally posted by yoricks View Post
            So.....you was talking about Adpet hopeless?
            have u try MoonLord?

with hero calyps tier2 , do you know how much DPS counted in nest ?
            it will be lower then what you think.

MoonLord now already very weak even tho u had full item , but Adpet , OMFG , are u KIDDING ME ? REVAMP?
            ML have boost coming up, just need to be patient for awhile longer.

Comment

ML weak, but I still see ML everywhere.

Click on a warrior, I'd say half of the time he's a ML.

Comment

Sniper says hi~~

Comment

Both ML and sniper will get revamp soon. Which will bring ML back to the top DPS spot one again. I cannot say about sniper revamp though, seem not that good compare to ML or sorc revamp.
                  zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
                    Are you serious? Adept is overpowered right now especially after this patch update where you can cast Elemental Flair and leave it on the floor while summoning Magma Wall and Wave simultaneously.
                    Try nesting with my Adept and I'll show you how OP she is. XD
                    Is overpowerd what? Do you se the dps of Raven for example.. You need to compare the character with the same equip, and the Adept is average i think, high T3.. She is slow and without super armo you lost to much dps.. I think she need a big revamp, she is just "the queen of the past" ..

Comment

I wouldn't say Adept is near the bottom now. She is much weaker than many other classes, but also stronger than a few others and similar to a lot.

Adept don't really need a revamp. If anything, just a small boost would put her among the above average classes. Currently Adept's have the function of Ice and ele debuff and also dispenser. Considering these functions are not easily replaced, she can be considered sub DPS and sub support.

Another reason why I don't feel Adepts need a boost is that all classes have their time to shine, tho I agree that some has not had that chance. However, Adept has been shining since Academic awakening and has not even been completely dethroned.

If you're not happy with your class, just job change. You are trying to stick to your class but the devs are not making it easy for you, but also consider this: what are the benefits of staying the same class and suffering discrimination?

Remember, one sided boosts are the meta of the developers for them to earn money to sustain the game. It can be considered a necessary evil.
                      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• yoricks
                        yoricks commented
                        Editing a comment
                        this is the 1st time i totally agree with you after reading your comments on other T.S post

Yes ,if you are unhappy with your current job , change it , just like i change my fking not in da meta elestra to sealena , i keep playing my ML even tho it was sht Because i really love ML since the beginning of Dragon Nest (i don't really remember it was 2011 and cap32?)

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
                      I wouldn't say Adept is near the bottom now. She is much weaker than many other classes, but also stronger than a few others and similar to a lot.

Adept don't really need a revamp. If anything, just a small boost would put her among the above average classes. Currently Adept's have the function of Ice and ele debuff and also dispenser. Considering these functions are not easily replaced, she can be considered sub DPS and sub support.

Another reason why I don't feel Adepts need a boost is that all classes have their time to shine, tho I agree that some has not had that chance. However, Adept has been shining since Academic awakening and has not even been completely dethroned.

If you're not happy with your class, just job change. You are trying to stick to your class but the devs are not making it easy for you, but also consider this: what are the benefits of staying the same class and suffering discrimination?

Remember, one sided boosts are the meta of the developers for them to earn money to sustain the game. It can be considered a necessary evil.

Ye, i'm agree with you, maybe a little boost is fine, like increasing the attack speed or the casting of some skills, and increase a little bit the skills damage or maybe boost cocktail..
                      The ice stack and the dispenser are good.. I think cocktail is a good buff, if you increase your Int with the equip in theory, the attack increases exponentially, right?

Comment

• Xenocho
                        Xenocho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's linear increase. Give it awhile eventually they will boost adept. For now, not in plans because it's not that bad

Someone can link the best build for adept atm with his rotation?

Comment

• yoricks
                        yoricks commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Full fd full 95l item , epic costume .best build for all job .
                    Working...
                    X