Cheaper to enhance RuDnL+SVC or Hero's Neris from 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaper to enhance RuDnL+SVC or Hero's Neris from 0

Was wondering if was cheaper to buy about 30kg worth of RuDN service, and transfer idnL +12 enhance or to just enhance a Hero's Neris weapon from scratch to a Calypse. I can do VN HC and MN HC but not hell. I still haven't gotten a legend weapon powerstone however so I may buy some VN Hell service. Would it be around the same price or is one more efficient than the other?

if you can do VN HC and MN HC, you should have obtained legend powerstones as of now because these nests has a chance of dropping a few of them.

For your question whether acquiring RudL gear is worth a shot, and if neris gear enhancement and convertion to medea, then to calypse is a good choice, i would tell you one thing: they both require resources and time to earn.

RudL gear is obtained through crafting, and it requires the Legend Runedragon wrath, you will need more than 30 pcs of wrath in order to craft a full set, and then adding in the price of enhancing and the materials required, but the difference is, you will spend more if you try enhancing the RudL gear, because there is a chance when enhancing will lower the level enhancement by 1 or more, or even bring you back to the beginning, and in the future, convertion of RudL gear to calypse will be a hassle considering they will change the materials required for enhancement in the future (march update in KDN)

Road to calypse gear ia neris would be a better choice considering it will only require you a fewer amount of total gold needed to enhance the gear, and there is no enhancement drop on every level, but it can still break when you do not use magic jelly.

You can exchange your mid-grade powerstones for the veteran powerstones, but it will require a lot of powerstones (20 mid-grade ps for each veteran ps) ED already made it easy for players to obtain legend grade gears, they just have to work hard for it and earn enough gold to buy the converter, and.. also the materials, remember, 5000gold, 200 spera, 10 veteran powerstones of a specific type either armor or weapon, and 50 high grade garnets to craft the converter

Comment

If you have alot character, you can try gambling on the FFA run, you're guaranteed at least 1 wrath from gold chest if you're using magni and you have the chance to win those rollable wraths as well.
      Depending on the service price, if people sell 6 wraths for 30k gold which is 5k per wrath, then going for 5k FFA run could be the better option.
      If you end up not winning the roll on any wraths that dropped, technically you spend 5k per wraths anyway.
      The difference being the amount of magni used.

I got lots of clients getting up to 3 wraths on a single run when I do 5k FFA service, all depends on your roll luck.
      Imagine getting 3 wraths for just 5k gold.

Next is the enhancement, if you just want to convert it to Calypse without the bonus, +10 is enough, since you have +12 IDN L, you could transfer it over for like 30k+ gold if not mistaken or if you're feeling lucky just upgrade it from scratch which would cost about the same with average luck.
      You need less than 11k if you didn't fail from +0 to +10 so 30k is a good estimate, if you have rotten luck then you might end up spending 50-100k just for a +10 so be careful of your choice.

I never try upgrading to Calypse through Medea but the jelly requirement seems abit high on T2 Medea and using hammers that cost 1k gold with 25% success rate doesn't sound that good either.
      Plus, as stated above, Medea to Calypse needs 5k gold instead of only 1k from RuneL to Calypse.

Conclusion, if you want the fast route, +10 RuDNL straight to Calypse, the only challenge here is getting your RuDN L to +10, so much luck involved as the success rate is only 33%.
      If you can slowly upgrade things then try the Neris > Medea T1 > Medea T2 > Calypse, this way would probably be cheaper on the gold side but you need tons of materials.

I always prefer the RuDN L to Calypse as there's less step involved.
      It will be removed in the next patch so do it fast if you want to take this route.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! Much appreciated. And the reason I don't have any legend weapon powerstones yet is because I've only recently started playing again so I've only run it a few times.

Comment

as the forum member posted above, Knee , convertion of Rune gear to calypse is a much quicker and less expensive option, depending on your luck, if you try to enhance your gear in an enhancement boost event at that day, and additionally if its a monday, you can stack the enhancement bonus from the hotspring and the event, they both stack, except for drop rate, doubling drop rate is by chance and not by loot count or how many you can earn.

but the safest route but requires a lot of materials would be the 95 gear method, neris, medea t1, medea t2, then calypse t1, if you wan't to have less expenses, go for hunting enhancement hammers at slayer mode, currently the drop rate for those hammers in abyss mode are considerably reasonable and worth a shot, the unique enhancement hammer is what you need, if you ever see a legend enhancement hammer, on either armor or weapon, be sure to check out the obtained location and if it's binding, because there are 2 different hammers that could be obtained from slayer:
          1. Tradable Hammer, not binded to the player, can be obtained from various locations
          2. Untradable hammer, binded to the player when obtained, can only be obtained through slayer mode.
          a single legend enhancement hammer would be sold for 2700g, current price at th since last week, the stock on TH seems to be at a balance, not too few for a higher price range, not too many for a lower price range, reasonable for it's rarity of obtaining, you can use this to either buy jelly, or just save it for enhancement of your calypse to +10 when you reached that point, or the gold fee required for the converter.

DO NOT BUY HAMMERS unless you have a lot of gold and are rushing on your gear, next major update would reduce the enhancement fee of calypse gear by 50%, but also changing the required materials to enhance the gear, before it happens, be sure to atleast enhance your gears by now to the highest level as you can, it will be difficult at that time to enhance gear.

Also, if you ever heard of beggar's box, you can earn 10,000 crystal points when you have done the requirement for the box to be opened, you can buy one from loffy the beggar, i'll give you the list of requirements for the boxes, because there are many types of boxes to choose from with different requirements and the points needed to purchase them:
          1. Beggar's Box - requires you to finish 50 runs on Ancient Chiron City | Reward - 10,000 crystal points | Needed points to purchase - Nightmare Points / 25,000
          2. Beggar's Box - requires you to finish 50 runs on Seagrass Seabed Cave | Reward - 10,000 crystal points | Needed points to purchase - Wonderful Points / 5000
          3. Beggar's Box - requires you to finish 50 runs on Phantom Forest Core | Reward - 10,000 crystal points | Needed points to purchase - Dungeon points / 7000
          4. Beggar's Box - requires you to finish 50 runs on Abandoned Wharf | Reward - 10,000 crystal points | Needed points to purchase - Free Adventurer's Points / 10,000
          5. Beggar's Box - requires you to finish 12 runs on Heatwave Volcano Nest Hardcore | Reward - 10,000 crystal points | Needed points to purchase - Cassius Palace Points / 10,000
          6. Beggar's Box - requires you to finish 12 runs on Grievous Guardian Nest | Reward - 10,000 crystal points | Needed points to purchase - Nest Points / 7000
          7. Beggar's Box - requires you to be active/online for 30 hours | Reward - 10,000 crystal points | Needed points to purchase - Ladder Points / 800

Tip: there is a trick on completing 2 same boxes in 1 week (Eg. 2 beggar's box to run at abandoned wharf) whenever you run, the 1 run you just finished on the dungeon counts for both boxes, but you can only do this every other week, why? so here's the trick : buy the box on friday, either day, or night, which you prefer, then after the reset on saturday 9 am, go buy the box, now it's your job to go finish it before it expires, it only lasts 1 week, but before that you have to plan, manage your FTG, if you do Dailies, you won't get to run a few more because you spent much FTG on running dailies, it will only add up 1 run on your box, you can buy 2 pairs of boxes, different dungeons, but it will require you 3,000 FTG for 50 runs, 2850 for 50 runs with a partner, 2600 4 man party, but there is a catch: if you have an apprentice with you, well you have 20 runs free without wasting any FTG, but your apprentice will do so for you (that apprentice will still spend his regular ftg requirement on running the dungeon, but you don't get to spend ftg for 20 runs, that is a daily limit)

Why run Beggar's boxes? because it is worth it, crystal points is required to buy valuable items on crystal shop, located near TH, available items are Veteran powerstones, low-grade luminous jade hearts, and talisman cores/essence, and also an abundance talisman which increases 15% gold find, equip it on your 200% slot its a total of 30%, its useful when you get a goblin coin, you could net in 5,000 gold easily if you can beat the goblins as fast as you can, and also the magical accessory box, which will give you a random unique lvl95 accessory, that is 2nd to the most powerful accessories ingame, 2nd to the genesis accessory.

You would farm efficiently if you have multiple characters, but beware, having many characters eats up your time, be sure to just stick for a few if you can manage your time.

Comment

• myon
            myon commented
            Editing a comment
            erm, doing beggar boxes on multiple chars is hard to do mainly because of the points needed to even buy one box
            And would only suggest to do it TS' main character

And out of the list, 25k nightmare points is the easily doable for sub characters
            However, I won't spend my NM points for beggar boxex. I will rather buy the luminous grade talisman essence, sell it at TH, then use the gold to buy VN hell service on my main to get veteran power stones
            I will still have 8 k NM points (since 25k NM points - 17 k NM points, price of luminous talisman essence) and either buy talisman sealed box or just save it for later.
            Last edited by myon; 03-20-2018, 03:48 PM.

• CLYMAX
            CLYMAX commented
            Editing a comment
            you can do wonterful theme park daily quests and earn 10,000 points in just 4 days, while it's happening, at the end of the week he can probably buy the boxes for SSC, wonderful points are used to buy the sea dragon nest costume, and then obtain the hero's fellowship heraldry, keep trying until you get the perfect stat for your class, after that it's pretty much spent on spamming the heraldry, either to get a better stat on the heraldry, or to sell it for a minimum of 10gold, the rarity ranges from 10g, 20g, 50g, so it's all into doing it everyday to earn the points and save them up, i am telling him to do this because in KDN's March update, they have removed the feature to obtain multiple boxes at once, only 1 active box can only be bought and all of them only requires you to finish 30 daily quest, without the expiration, this is probably good, but the points required to purchase those box has been increased drastically, from 10,000 to 30,000 alliance points of the specific type (cassius, free adventurer's, golden goose)

and this is intended for them who are eager to earn crystal points to purchase and obtain the magical accessory box as fast as they can, our next update might be this june, or maybe even on april instead, that is why they need to rush things now and farm them as much as possible.

For starters, buying rudn svc is out of the question unless you top up a lot. why?
          1 rudn weapon needs 7 wraths which will eat up around 35-40kg up not including
          the gold needed to enhance it to the minimum to convert which is +10
          (transfer from +12 idn more likely around 25kg, average of 30kg-50kg per part for manual
          enhancing). With just 1 part you needed more than 60kg which is not newbie friendly at all,
          even if you do have 60kg from the start, 1 calypse won't help much with your gold farming
          by nesting, dq, or other methods and it won't get you pub party that easy also. While in
          medea route, having 50kg as starting budget you could already do a lot of enhancing for
          your medea set. Although medea also doesnt guarantee your spot for the party atleast you
          can enhance this as much as you would on your own pace. This is just my opinion and I
          never said that it is the best, the decision which path to choose will end in your hands I'm
          just here to share with you my thoughts.

But then again if you could top up 100k cc easily to sell and gain gold fast, scroll down and
          ignore my post go for the rudn L path it is much faster to get calypse with that. Goodluck on
          your DN journey and beware of scammers if you choose this path.
          Last edited by Nana Chan; 03-20-2018, 09:32 PM.
          “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

The price difference ultimately depends on the cost of the SVC and the Jellies

I will try to make my reply as short as possible
            I have made a personal calculation before about a month ago

when: RuDN SVC 7w costs 45kg
            and jelly costs 60g ea

Costs Under 50% discount Effect

Disregarding Neris(if youre persistent in starting with Neris, id give this a price of probably 1000g assuming you bought it in th)

Medea T1 (convert from RuDN U equips)> Calypse T1 +20

Assuming Perfect RNG, It will cost roughly 85kg (per piece, thanks to jelly cost and jelly needed per enhance)

RUDN SVC > Calypse T1 +20

Assuming Perfect RNG
            RuDN L +12kg would roughly cost 25kg (but we know too well that rng is not perfect, so prepare to actually spend extra specifically for +10-12)

Total Cost would be 90kg - 120kg (thanks to the RUDN L +12 imperfect RNG)

Overall, at the moment, i would choose the RUDN SVC Path, since it gives more benefits (90% hammer would help alot for T2)
            and jelly prices vary faster than rudn svc.

At the moment, I did the RUDN path on my weapons and am doing the Medea method on my armors

I hope this gives you an insight, sorry i didnt actually made it short

Lag is the only Enemy

Comment

Working...
            X