Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gacha reward

ANNOUNCE THAT THE TIER-2 REWARD WILL BE MEDEA-TIER-2 (+10 OR +15 OR +20),

IF YOU WANT TO GAIN SO MUCH PROFIT THEN MAKE IT MEDEA-TIER2 +15 OR +20 (that can be done without unnecessary expense on admin's part, because it is just simply putting it within the system)

by doing so, YOU CAN EXPECT A MASSIVE PURCHASE OF GACHA BOX THAT WOULD EVEN EXCEED TIER-4 OF THE EVENT, since MEDEA onward cannot be shared among characters through server storage, players is urged to focus only in MAIN CHARACTER to which investment is concentrated....

i mean, how could a player enjoy their other max characters if they always get rejected in a party because of the obvious reason that they are only EQUIPPED WITH NERIS. and UPGRADING ITEMS for SUB-CHARACTERS so it can be used DECENTLY requires another considerable amount of gold/cash for each max-Sub-Character,

GIVEN THAT MOST OF THE PLAYER HAS MANY MAX-SUB-CHARACTERS, imagine how would they respond if they found that they can put a DECENT EQUIPMENT for each of their sub-character just by purchasing 10pcs. GACHA for each character....

also imagine if they only get MEDEA-TIER1 (+10).... and for the same cost they were able to obtain SADNYTH SET and EPIC WEAPON COUPON in the gacha event with CC.

i hope this OPINION would be considered in deciding the REWARD.

the word ' OPINION ' is capitalized to exclude brainless who would take this in a different context.

I havent bought any boxes myself since I am also waiting for the reveal of Tier2 enhancement and I am pretty I am not the only one. I agree with everything OP said. Point is, please value what we give. The reveal will ultimately decide whether I only buy for my main, or for all my beloved character.

Hoping for the best
    Lag is the only Enemy

Comment

Originally posted by Baeratheon View Post
      I havent bought any boxes myself since I am also waiting for the reveal of Tier2 enhancement and I am pretty I am not the only one. I agree with everything OP said. Point is, please value what we give. The reveal will ultimately decide whether I only buy for my main, or for all my beloved character.

Hoping for the best
      Same here, was thinking of buying up to 30,000 worth of EYET, so that i could gear up 3 of my sub characters, but if ED reveals the details and the tier and enhancement level of the medea gear to be given is promising, i would consider adding up an additional 5,000 EYET purchase since i have an altea gacha box discount coupon (10pcs) on my main class, i'm not really hoping for the tier 3 reward... just here for the medea gear.

Comment

Please do check! Update the event page as well. Thank you Tasha Mantou
        Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

this is true want more money? then just say it if just a tier 1 1-10 thats a huge disappointment rather pass the event
          Last edited by TashaGodspell; 03-20-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEDEAneris View Post
            ANNOUNCE THAT THE TIER-2 REWARD WILL BE MEDEA-TIER-2 (+10 OR +15 OR +20),

also imagine if they only get MEDEA-TIER1 (+10).... and for the same cost they were able to obtain SADNYTH SET and EPIC WEAPON COUPON in the gacha event with CC.

this !
            + 1 million

Comment

I remember someone before had a theory and hypothesized that one of ED's early advisor
              is a player who sells service. I'm not saying nor confirming it is true with this comment BUT
              if ED really does listen to that advisor and try to hindrance players
              from getting good gears as rewards for occasional events like this then this will just
              stir up more suspicions on that theory because if they do give tier 2 +20 that
              would really destroy their service market and obviously the advisor won't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by NieLi View Post
                I remember someone before had a theory and hypothesized that one of ED's early advisor
                is a player who sells service. I'm not saying nor confirming it is true with this comment BUT
                if ED really does listen to that advisor and try to hindrance players
                from getting good gears as rewards for occasional events like this then this will just
                stir up more suspicions on that theory because if they do give tier 2 +20 that
                would really destroy their service market and obviously the advisor won't like that.
                a decision that would only benefit the minority and not the majority but most of those service
                players are the ones who top up a lot which in return helps the game survive in a way up to this
                point.
                “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• NieLi
                  NieLi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well true.

IF THE REWARD IS MEDEA-TEIR1.... then it is 100% trash.. it is only good for those temporary player who would eventually quit/leave the game after 2-3months...

also those player who render service run in exchange for gold...would be happy because a player would rather avail their service that to top-up.......

WHICH FINALLY LEAD US TO THIS QUESTION :

1. WHAT DO PLAYER WITH 'END GAME GEARS' WHO GAIN SO MUCH GOLD THROUGH RENDERING RUN SERVICE, DOES TO THE GOLDS THEY GAIN? WHEN THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO BUY SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE 'END GAME GEARS'....

2. HOW COME THESE PLAYER WITHOUT GEARS END UP HAVING SO MUCH GOLD ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THE RUN SERVICE? WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

MY HONEST ANSWER HERE IS,,,, END GAME PLAYERS GOT BORED SO THEY GIVE AWAY THEIR GOLD TO THE LOWER CLASS, SO THE LOWER CLASS CAN AVAIL THE RUN SERVICE, THEREFORE END GAME PLAYER WILL NOW HAVE SOMETHING TO DO.

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• SadisticEin
                  SadisticEin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1) Others RMT, others gamble (gacha)
                  2) Exploit events/ subchars.

Unless they're generous there's no point giving away gold to some random people. If they just want to run to have something to do instead of giving gold and selling svc they'll better off giving free runs.

• BananaCredits
                  BananaCredits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe many players have difficulties/challenges in making their Medea T1 to +20, let alone making a full set, considering that Unique powerstones is not tradeable, and that HC nests are a bit difficults for Neris users. So, Medea T1 +10 and above are acceptable, and Medea T2 +10 above would break the game.

I am not sure why the F is services being related here. But since you had questions on that, I would like to take this opportunity to answer your enquires.
                  1. What do we do? Let us start with what "END GAME GEARS" are you talking. Current 95 patch, the real "END GAME GEARS", including Champion FD plates, 95L jades and perfect stat talisman is so expensive, that a single piece of them cost more than a whole set of Medea T2 +20. So where do we spend? Of course save our golds and buy those OP items tho.

2. This I dont know, but as long as there is gold, we service.

PS1: your honest answer is not an answer, merely an opinion that doesnt stand itself.
                  PS2: We dont earn much from services, about 5kg per RUDN HC svc only, per char per week.
                  PS3: If we are bored, we rather spam VN hell or MN hell instead of giving free golds to lowbies. Its gold we earned hard, why should we give?

• Xenocho
                  Xenocho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "MY HONEST ANSWER HERE IS,,,, END GAME PLAYERS GOT BORED SO THEY GIVE AWAY THEIR GOLD TO THE LOWER CLASS, SO THE LOWER CLASS CAN AVAIL THE RUN SERVICE, THEREFORE END GAME PLAYER WILL NOW HAVE SOMETHING TO DO."

Sounds like someone give you gold to write in the forum so that end game players got things to reply in the forum too right?

Service so far is for Rune and Hell nests. If you are smart, there are returns from running these.

Tbh... +20 Tier2 Media is seems much for this kind of event.... i mean its like having a +0 Calyps Tier1 for 10 altea? I dont think so. For me i think +0 Tier2 Media would be fine its just to give us a bit of a challenge to get it to +20... it would be unfair for those who struggle to reach that... just saying

Comment

Eyedentity dont be so stingy towards SEA player, if you give more people will pay more haha

Comment

Giving full set +20 Tier 2 Medea would break the game.
                    Giving +0 T1 Medea would be downright insulting.
                    I'm expecting in the ballpark of +10 T1 Medea or +20 T1 Medea the most.
                    If they're feeling generous, then maybe +10 T2 Medea, they can earn from jelly sales this way as +10 above T2 Medea would need lots of it.

Comment

I think +10 medea tier 2 is good

Comment

Originally posted by Makoto View Post
                        I think +10 medea tier 2 is good
                        a sweet spot indeed

Comment

LOL! If ED really wants that profit that bad then they'll just put synthesis epic weapon coupon there for the last tier, sleep, and harvest their profit just like that.

Considering that even daily gacha purchases and dnp purchases (lul BP rewards) are allowed, my vote is for tier1 medea +20 only-- not so game breaking, yet already a huge kickstart for beginners.
                          I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                          I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
                          X