Gacha reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeaSalt View Post
    Tbh... +20 Tier2 Media is seems much for this kind of event.... i mean its like having a +0 Calyps Tier1 for 10 altea? I dont think so. For me i think +0 Tier2 Media would be fine its just to give us a bit of a challenge to get it to +20... it would be unfair for those who struggle to reach that... just saying
    You do have a point.

Though it reminds me of the RUDN Wrath Event, same sentiment.

But hey, this is ED not CC so I'd like to see how much they value the money we gave them in this trollchalicious tier event (still hoping for that T2 +15 - 20)

Lag is the only Enemy

Comment

Medea T2 +10 will do for this kind of event. T2 +20 is too much to ask and will only ruin the hard work of other players who invested time and effort for their gears. It will turn out a game breaker if you suddenly get a +20 T2 by just buying Altea. Work hard for your gears mate

Comment

I dont mind if they give Medea Tier 2 +10 or +20 but I sense like some people will riot and complain if ED will give Tier 2 +20. This would be the part 2 of the 4-man Rune Normal to L-Rune Wrath incident.
        Personally, Tier 2 Calypse is already out few weeks ago so I think Tier 2 Medea isnt really a big deal now. And to add, Medea Tier 2 to Calypse converter costs 5kg (35kg for full convertion), which I think is a fair challenge for newcomers and casual players. I dont see any harm whatsoever with this.

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Personally I feel Medea Tier 2 +10 is good enough, and giving out Medea T2 +20 is basically giving out free Calypse T1 +0 with just a cost of 5kg.

Most events from ED are newcomer friendly. Don't forget about us old player, loyal since 2011

Comment

Looks like everyone got bets I got one too from Jeezus:

"10) Medea tier 1 +20 set box found in files
          (could be for gachaliscious/surprise event of ED)"

So very likely it'll be t1 +20 medea. That said, it's just like giving out t2 +10.

All good. Happy gaming everyone!

Comment

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            T1 +20 is T2 +0.
            Unless there's something you forgot to put in your post.

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            If you're pertaining to the 100% success rate of T2 Medea up to +10 then there's still cost of converter, cost of enhancement and materials to account for.
            If one have enough resources then yea it's easily T2 +10.

• Aikaneichi
            Aikaneichi commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you figured it out XD

+0 or +10 tier2 medea is super good ~ excited much!

Comment

Working...
          X