Guide for Adept cap 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Adept cap 95

Hello guys, do u know where i can find a complete guide for Adept (skill build + equip).
    I boost ice or fire?
    For the 3rd stats epic heraldry i use Int 1039.
    Fellowship heraldry?
    Which Unique Jade i chose (defence and attack)
    On blue talisman Int 1039 3rd stats is good?

I'm waiting for your advice ^^

1. It doesn't really matter whether you choose fire or ice, as her awakened passive allows you to automatically balance out the two elements (i.e equipping 4 x 8% fire attack jades would give you 32% ice attack as well).

Fire is obviously better if you're sharing your jades with a Dark Avenger, Ripper and/or Saleana. But ice is generally the cheaper option due to being the least popular

2. 3rd stat INT is not really a bad choice, but 3rd matk or 3rd CTD would give you considerably higher gain (and better damage output). You may also find 3rd crit to be a good alternative if you are struggling with this parameter.

3. Final Damage is obviously the best choice (especially when the FD change come to our server), but something that gives additional INT/matk/critical/CTD should be enough for now.

4. In my opinion, VIT/HP for defence jades and Attack/Element % (Matk % when you have more than 100% elemental attack)/HP for attack jades.

​​​​Additional attack or Final Damage would no doubt give you better output once you have upgraded to Calypse Tier 2, but you can never go wrong with extra survivability.

5. For talisman, please refer to the aforementioned answer concerning 3rd stat plates.

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
      3. Final Damage is obviously the best choice (especially when the FD change come to our server), but something that gives additional INT/matk/critical/CTD should be enough for now.
      What is this FD change about?

Comment

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Linear is better for all the low fd peeps so I guess it's a positive change.
        Good to know.

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Linear is better for all peeps mathematically speaking

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah my bad, I only count 2 numbers.
        For my FD which is 11713 now, I only gain close to 20% after it change to linear growth.
        I pick the second number based on the typical average that people look for nowadays which is 6k FD and if one have 6k FD they gain 26%.
        It benefits everyone but on a different degree.

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post

4. In my opinion, VIT/HP for defence jades and Attack/Element % (Matk % when you have more than 100% elemental attack)/HP for attack jades.
      100% of element is the cap? How i can cap it?
      Atm i chose 3rd stats int couse i have cocktail and in this way i boost matk and crit damage..

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        No, elemental attack is not capped at 100%. I was referring to the severe diminishing return from stacking too much into one factor. In summary, there is a certain point where stacking more attack would give you higher damage than stacking elemental and vice versa.

And yes, I was aware that Cocktail gives +50% INT when I said 3rd INT is inferior to 3rd Matk or 3rd CTD. This (stat bonus) is something that can be found in every other class.

• L3on1da
        L3on1da commented
        Editing a comment
        Okok, i try to cap the elmental to 10 % then i'm focus on matk.
        For the 3rd stats of heraldry and tali i try to get the CTD!
        Do u know something about better skill build and rotation?

@TS:

How could you ask for an Adept revamp when you know nothing about the class?
      It's like asking for an upgrade for your car when you still don't know how to drive.
      Last edited by BabyKuri; 03-23-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Guide for all classes 95 cap:
        get calypse t2
        get full FD
        get geraint accessories / refined genesis set
        get full champion legend jades
        done

on a more serious note, play around with your adept first - then you can ask better questions which will get better answers
        Last edited by bnelsey; 03-24-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X