Gachalicious Additional Special Tier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gachalicious Additional Special Tier?

I wonder if ED will also fascinate us with Additional Special Tiers when we successfully finish all tiers long before the provided deadline like CC did on their last gachalicious for us Click image for larger version  Name:	g4.png Views:	1 Size:	455.4 KB ID:	127824
    Last edited by devious33; 03-23-2018, 10:23 PM.

UP for this

Comment

Pleaseeee. Weapon coupons

Comment

Don't know about that. That gachalicious is kinda farewell gift of CC before ED took over DN.

Comment

• devious33
          devious33 commented
          Editing a comment
          Resorting to slander when the argument is lost are we? It was a waste of time to debate here after all

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think I had to mention it to show that you couldn't let go of previous gachalicious rewards hence asking ED to up the ante here.

Also I'm not sure why you'd keep using 'just asking for this, doesn't mean ED will do it' as a point. What is the purpose of this point?

• SadisticEin
          SadisticEin commented
          Editing a comment
          How do I call it triggered? Well look at how you reply, easy.
          Having a feat on medea reward, there's no point atm since we're not even sure what tier and enhancement they will give.

I need a new Mount. :>
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• devious33
          devious33 commented
          Editing a comment
          ikr and epic weap so we could raise new chars :C

They may not do it today but maybe next time they might or I don't know.

Comment

Tasha Why not cease the wonder and just tag her?
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Why not ask for full set of Epic costumes too (latest set please) since we have to spend 5k cc per char. If possible, I want Taylor Swift too.

Comment

I dont mind any bonus tier rewards as long as those rewards cannot be traded. As long as they dont affect the market price and something related to that. Cash accesories, mounts or weapon costumes are fine. If they dont give bonus tier rewards then thats also fine, Tier 2 and Tier 3 rewards is already way too good for this kind of event.

Comment

• devious33
                devious33 commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah so far all the rewards are untradable anyway

Please be these wings. I mean, just let us choose one from these colors. I really want the black-reddish one.

Comment

Make rewards tradeable, or unbound . Mounts/Wings could be as long as it is Legendary grade, or Legendary Pet can it be ?
                http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Based on their interview, they will have a different take on Gachalicious, which is this one. I think it makes more sense based on the previous interview
                  Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

Working...
                  X