Dragon nest in 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon nest in 2018

Hi everyone, so recently my gaming pc is finally done and im looking for mmorpg with friends and we was thinking of getting back in dragon nest but we don't know if its a good choice.

Where is the game direction going towards? Is it more f2p friendly now or is it still the same as before where we cashing will make you be far ahead of the rest? Such as events where you have to pay in order to get items. Such as the spending event every month or so.

Please convince us to get back to the game~ DN was very fun back then for us at level 24cap to 70, but am unsure on how's the game now in 2018 with all the updates that we have missed out on.

Thanks in advance!​​​​​​​

"Please convince us to get back to the game"

That's a lot to ask for lol. If you find DN fun, just play. If not, play other games instead.

If you want to be the best, have strong gears, expect to spend a lot of time farming or use cash to accelerate it. There is no free lunch here.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Ryndecure
      Ryndecure commented
      Editing a comment
      DN is fun, no doubt. Which is why i still can't forget about this game after so long haha. Just dont like to keep spending for events which gives items that can't be obtainable without spending. Was wondering if it's still the same concept now that ED is taking over.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Spending is essential to keep the game afloat since it's their main source of income.

To answer your question, some of the best items (Calypse, Refined Genesis, Unique Conversion) can be farmed or purchased via gold without requiring you to spend real cash. So yes, I believe it is less P2W than ever.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      There will always be items unobtainable easily unless you spend cash. You can still get it the old fashioned way via farming but its super ineffective. However, you don't have to get these items. They make you stronger but they are not necessary unless its for the top end-game content in the game.

I find it unfair if end-game content is easily accessible tho, so I think having some items requiring more spending is normal and ok

It's f2p friendly. ^-^

Comment

The curernt releases in KDN are f2p friendly, miracle jelly dungeon, and comp on ladder system with costume that is perma....the game removes some p2w elements but it is still grindy like most of f2p mmos out there

Comment

I played since cap 24 too, since i was in high school, didn't spend a load of big cash but fortunately with efficient-farming + great friends + good piloting helped me to experience end-game contents and (some of) high-end gears as well, and now when i'm already a young-adult with money of my own, i must say i like the direction of this game is going through now, even though there's still some flaws yesh and the way of these 'Interns' handling our server kinda made me face-palm sometimes, but overall i like it better than the previous caps, and for an old player like me, i still have faith to this game.

I remembered farming intensely with 8 chars every week just so i can buy a DDN L Ring with a perfect stat, it's easier now in my opinion.
        Last edited by WildMist; 03-24-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Lucky sea players. No corrupt GM handling out Free L grade gem to players that sold off for US dollar. GM that actually reply to your thread so God bless Sea furthermore if any sea player thinking of going to NA please retrain from doing so unless you want to end up selling your account or quit http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...nto-our-server
          Last edited by OneMysteriousGuy; 03-25-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• SadisticEin
            SadisticEin commented
            Editing a comment
            " No corrupt GM handling out Free L grade gem to players that sold off for US dollar."
            er it ain't free, it's illegal tho.
            Sea might look "lucky" but it's not flawless. There are problems here too.

• OneMysteriousGuy
            OneMysteriousGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...r-server/page2

• paperjam
            paperjam commented
            Editing a comment
            what do you mean by gems? jade? if that gems is a jade on DNSEA version then DNSEA player have a bot aide! botters could easily craft an L grade jade with those community pts!

As much as I want to ignore this thread, that "Please convince us to get back to the game". Makes laugh for no reason. Oh well thats all I have to say here.

Comment

DNSEA now:

1. FTG = makes game boring, limited ftg will let u play up to 10 dungeons per day, extra 1k pts per week, this leads to slow character growth! unless u have fat wallet to buy extra 2 ftg per day! well it still not enough to play all day long(not unlike old days), this ftg limit is a cheap solution or a ninja solution to limit bot dungeon entry.

2. Unbeatable Bot - lagendia is full of durable bots, even the devs itself cant beat them, they keep on coming! they even host an event to defeat bot, but still bot swarm every side of lagendia!

3. Calypse Gear made easy but enhancing them is pain n d azz= 60jelly or more in the future patch speak for it self!, even u go with the rune way or medea ways it will burn out ur wallet!

4. Too much eye candy = there are a lot of good stuff/feture they release but it is just an eye candy, you have to grind to death just to get one, like slayer set!

5. ED hosting their player in a bitter way = they just dont want their players to be happy. it you ask dnsea player 99.9% will tell cc is way far generous than ED. or ed is 0.00001% generous.

6. 2018 maybe the last year of DN = with the new generation of player which most of them trained to play fast phased game like moba and battle royal those ftg limit will bored them. generation x gamers dont have the attitude of the saying "patience is virtue".
            Last edited by paperjam; 03-28-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              I like how you say calypse gear is easy but enhancing is a pain in the azz. Is getting access to L gear not good enough and they should be easily enhanced to high levels?

• WildMist
              WildMist commented
              Editing a comment
              I like how you say lot of good stuff/ feature they release is just an eye candy and grind to death, if you really bothered by grinding then why don't you ask your mommy to do it for you kid ? I bet she'll understand better that this is a fvcking RPG game.

• SadisticEin
              SadisticEin commented
              Editing a comment
              " cc is way far generous than ED"
              yeah, sure. spoonfeeding actually, that's why people have too much expectations.
          Working...
          X