No announcement yet.

Its Official: Suprise Event Reward T2 Medea +20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doesn't effect my main much, but it saves me the hassle of farming on my secondary chars. In the end, I am getting gears and costumes for FREE. So, cheers ED!!

Comment

It's good for casuals plus a lot people nowadays tends to stick around just for a while.

Comment

ED gambled on this reward to target free players so they will top-up. This is just a desperate move. Guess what? These kind of players will just top-up for now, then will see you in the after-life CC. Now your loyal, consistent and big-time players just lost their interests. Instead of making nests/stages easier for neri's users, they promote this cheap alternative sign of "equality". How can this be fair if old Tier2 users already wasted jellies/gold/time more than 10 pcs Gacha boxes? Now, what are we gonna do with our subs with Medea 1 or Medea 2 less than +20? Dissamble? Now, this ignorant newbies has something to brag about. Gear is not the problem here, it's the economy and drops. Before, high grade garnet are scattered everywhere now there's scarcity. Yes they will give you Medea 2 then what's next? In NM, you're always DC without reason and reconnection. These are the problems here, not gear. You already have +20 neris yet still hard to survive thru stages that's why there's discrimination.

Tasha This is pulling-off the market value. You chose this short-term plan instead of taking care of your loyal, big-time players. Everyone knows that this is a free to play yet pay to win game. But giving away these reward over 5k CC? ED c'mon. If you want to give Medea 2 away then it has to be reasonable and not as a pot-luck event. How can someone eat ham on the table when he just chipped-in an onion. This should not be a reward pool in the first place.

Majority said yes, of course, they play free, they play casual, they alt-tab between DN and other games, now they are all geared-up in a cheap manner. But how long do you think this will last? For the next events, who will top-up? And yes I'm whining, upset, disappointed because I'm not a free player, I invested. Now new members/recruits of our guild have the same gear as I have. That's how terrible this is.

Comment

Working...
        X