Its Official: Suprise Event Reward T2 Medea +20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a casual player like me it is HEAVEN
    Last edited by Otogiri; 03-29-2018, 01:40 AM.
    0togiri (Physician) Otogiri (Adept) AestouFalx (Flurry) Aestou (Saleana)

Comment

I feel you bro I wasted 20k gold on a single wep hahaha anyways atleast we have t2 +20 on all our gears

Comment

I thought the dudes at ED would make it +10 so they can profit from jelly related events, but I guess not. xD

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Didn't keikaku enough

• sngweiwei
          sngweiwei commented
          Editing a comment
          ikr 10char,

I dont remember any events that broke or changed in-game economy in early day. most of them all cash thingy.
        thats some cheap way to milking and breaking SEA server together by ruining ingame economy haha
        but who care, ED now swimming with money that people spent on it and tears from people who did effort to in game gears

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          *cough* ehem.... Leica... ehem

• chibidanil
          chibidanil commented
          Editing a comment
          leica is freebie iirc? just a matter can enhance it to +11/12 or not to keep it. and also its quickly outdated because limited upgrade. same as if they change the medea into hector, and only weapon

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Leica during that time is same as IDL, and it is still during the early stage of IDN, which attaining IDL would be very hard. Leica being outdated is months later, which is not that short period of time.
          I am responding to your statement of "events that broke or changed in-game economy in early day", and "ED now swimming with money". When Leica just came, guess what? Diamonds, Alteums, jellies and etc. fly high to the moons. In short, market crashed, CC swimming in money from jelly sales and tears from IDL users.

The only sad thing I see about these are the people (including me) who spent shiet tons of jellies and golds to enhance our gears. But overall, I have no objections with this since this always happen every cap, pretty normal. Everyone should just calm their tits and just deal with it. At least my subs can be more useful now.

Comment

its just a matter of taking advantage of the situation like now

If you know how the game works... especially in events, you should probably think twice before you do something

like i did, geared up my RM and crusader with tier 1 medea, spent 15kg, now i am regretting spending the gold.

Comment

This event reward good for player just catch up and new joining DNSEA , and At least all subs can be more useful now.
            more easy to farm or hunt..

cause coming FUTURE PATCH are going to close lv90, lv93 & LBN nest ..
            this tier 2 meda set +20 is useful.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY.
            Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Armors and Weapons are included for this reward right?

Comment

Welp. So much for the HARD WORK that i spent just to enchance my Medea set tier 1 from +1-17

Comment

• Jirokun
                  Jirokun commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol that picture

someone take a screenshot. they might ninja edit it

Comment

• nvLite
                  nvLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They prolly wont. It will send hellfire if they did.

Is the medea reward is storageable?
                Last edited by znarf27; 03-29-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• BananaCredits
                  BananaCredits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes it is. You can storage it into your own character storage, but not server storage.

• SeaSalt
                  SeaSalt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It will in kr not yet in sea. You can put medea/calypse/hector by using a cash item in cash shop (i dont know what its called)

• znarf27
                  znarf27 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i meant server storageable.

Thanks for your answers.

Wow. Berlin's going to be rich soon (along with spera sellers)

While appealing to the new players, they kind of just disregard older player's hardwork in leveling up their gears (neris/rune -> medea 1 then medea 2). Welp.
                I kinda hope calypse/"geared" scammers won't proliferate...

Comment

Farmed like crazy for months just to get my medea T2 up to +15 and above and this surprise came.. fml

Comment

• SaintSG
                    SaintSG commented
                    Editing a comment
                    this is what call " SUPRISE EVENT"
                    <3

• EternalCat
                    EternalCat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup. Mixed feelings tbh. My farming routine now got interrupted and a little bit demotivated to play pve now.

Hi there, I just wanted to ask something about this event to clear all my confusion. So if I purchase 10 Gacha Boxes using 1 of my characters "Char1". Can I choose on what character I wanted to reclaim the reward? Like claim it using "Char2" or Only the char that did the purchase will only receive the reward which is "Char1" Some people say the reward can only be claim by the character that made the purchase. But after reading the details of the event: All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters. This makes me a bit confused. Just wanted to clear something. TIA for the answer!

Comment

• SaintSG
                    SaintSG commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if you char1 buy box, only Char1 can receive the reward, cannot choice who or pass to others character

hope its non-convertable to calypse huehuehue
                  plsss come on

Comment

• atom100
                    atom100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    there will be riot if they do that, anyway 35k g and 1400 spera are already big challenge for casual player , just accept ED decision.

• BananaCredits
                    BananaCredits commented
                    Editing a comment
                    5kg and 200 spera for one part of Calypse, thats a good deal. I am more to seeing new players struggle to farm the mats to enhance Calypse.
                    *preparing my spera and powerstone stock to sell*

• atom100
                    atom100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I might be able to do that on 1 character , need to farm more spera , currently I have more or less 500 spera.
                Working...
                X