Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2 +20 good job!!!

congratulations EYED,

the decision to give +20 TIER2 is a very good step to minimize RMT, because GEARS is the main reason why MOST(not all) of the GEARED players were able to

accumulate reasonable amount of gold and sell the same to those NOT-GEARED players who would spend it trying to be one of the GEARED players, so they can do the

same and recover whatever amount of money they dispose before, this cycle is very obvious..... BUT NOW players will get +20 TEIR2, which after converting to calypse,

would require lots of jelly to enhance it to +20 calypse, so now players would spend portion of their money to top-up and buy jellies (especially during jelly event), but we

cannot deny that other portion of money would still go to RMT, since gold is necessary.

NOTE: this is a mere statement
    (brainless kiddo don't take this to a different context)
    Last edited by MEDEAneris; 03-29-2018, 05:47 AM.

If you think Calypse just require Jelly to enhance, well then I would say you dont know a thing about it. The main problem here is the Veteran powerstones, which is quite difficult for non experienced player to clear the Hell mode nests and farm the stones effectively. Unless which they choose the Berlin powerstone combining method, where it would consume a lot of golds just to buy the Low Grade powerstones from TH, hence buying gold just to be GEARED player as you claimed.

To talk about "other portion of money would still go to RMT" in your statement, let us see at the calypse enhancing information. From http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...materials-info , jelly needed are 168x, which is approximately 2 stack of it, which is 6.8k x2 = 13.6k EYET. Let say 15k EYET, I could buy it at price of 10USD.
    From the guide, total Low Grade powerstones needed are 610 + 180 * 20 + 124 * 400 = 53810, which assume 1g ea will make it 53810g. Adding enhancement cost (with Golden Goose), it cost 16126g, therefore adding up to 69936g ~ 70kg (this assume 100% success rate). Now for 70kg, I need to spend at least 32USD for it from black market.
    So what if I buy jellies from TH instead with gold? Assume 65g ea from market today, 168 x 65 = 10920g ~ 11kg, I could get it at around 5.2 USD, 1 time cheaper if I bought with EYET, or same price when bought during Magic Jelly event.

So what I want to say about the numbers above? In conclusion, illegally buying gold still cost the player lower than of what you claimed "some portion go for jelly, some still went for RMT".
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      Well agree with Nana comment though.

If you saw KDN patch on Labyrinth, we will prolly need 3 times more L stone to enhance (Lebrium stone) + Removal of tix in additional nest shop .

This patch left around 2-3months from now. Tbh, I farmed for months still have stone enough to make one char Max +20 T2 only . (Spam 2-3chars, assume stone can server)

Is very very hard for a player to start farming from scratch and avoid the Labyrinth patches even just for single character.

And just be ready Miracle Garden already removed in KDN, i don't know if it will come to SEA.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Entry tickets were removed from the shops because entry limit was removed. There's no longer any need for such ticket.

And Varun has explained that "Miracle Jelly Garden ticket no longer drops" was a bug, that devs have been working to solve this issue.

*praying daily task gold rewards.dq dungeon gold reward changes and miracle jelly dungeon* will come to SEA dis april

Comment

BananaCredits Well said and analyse!

Comment

BananaCredits

well its the same genius.... even if these players choose RMT, where do you think those jellies that they could buy from Trading House with gold, would come from?

Cash shop is the only source of massive jelly (tradable)...

conclusion?... even if players have so much golds and materials, still no one will risk enhancing without jelly,....in short somebody has to do a lot of TOP-UP, otherwise, no jellies would be available in TRADING HOUSE.....

you can use any computation as much as you want genius, but you cannot deduct the fact that the low-cost gold you speak of, is useless if JELLY is not available in TRADING HOUSE.

- Albert Einstein ( i don't think so. )

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Had you heard of Demand-and-Supply law? When people start hogging jellies with golds, surely the TH stock will reduce and price will rise. From my above calculation, the cost to buy jellies with gold is approximately half of from cash shop. Hence, if the jellies unit price went above 65g x2 = 130g, then buying from cash shop will be cheaper. When this balance reached, then more people will go buy from cash shop instead of TH. The market will always reach to a balance point regardless of what happen before.
          In short, yes you are right that somebody had to top up to supply jellies to the market.

People buy jellies from TH -> jellies price rise -> people think TH jellies too expensive -> turn to buy from cash shop -> P2W players buy a lot jellies from cash shop to sell as gold -> jellies price drop -> people turn back to TH to buy -> jelly price rise ............

Seeing we are having a Magic Jelly event tomorrow, I am expecting the jellies price would not change too much (<50% change). Many people, including big cash players, will buy jellies, and many players will most probably sell the tradeable jellies to fund themselves for the materials and enhancement golds (70kg as mentioned previously), and save the reward jellies to use. So what happen when too many jellies stock going in? Price drop. So what happen when price drop? Buying from TH cost lesser than cash shop.

PS 1: Glad you notice my signature.
          PS 2: Thank for calling me genius, I appreciate your compliment.

you really like to do a lot of unnecessary computation to arrive at the simplest and logical conclusion or claim that " some portion will go to RMT, and some portion will go TOP-UP for jellies "

you even affirm that in both of your statement.

in first you took the side of RMT, saying that it is cheaper,

then in second you accept that there will be TOP-UP for jellies,

you could have just say " yes the assumption is probably correct ", instead of conducting useless computation and end up affirming the statement you were trying to repudiate...

by that you just proved how genius you are.

Comment

I guess you just dont like to read long paragraphs. Let me write it short and simple this time (without all the computations you hated).

Go back to your first point "the decision to give +20 TIER2 is a very good step to minimize RMT". So what I am been saying all along was that it actually promoted both Top up and RMT, but you just keep looking at the "promoted Top up" part.

PS: Thanks for complimenting me as genius again.
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            No sir, I like you more.

• MEDEAneris
            MEDEAneris commented
            Editing a comment
            " So what I am been saying all along was that it actually promoted both Top up and RMT " .....

how is this different? from;

" some portion will now go to TOP-UP for JELLIES and some portion would still go to RMT "

to me it appears that the former merely affirms the latter.

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            "the decision to give +20 TIER2 is a very good step to minimize RMT" != "promoted RMT"
        Working...
        X