surprize event 10 altea box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surprize event 10 altea box

is level 1 char can get all the rewards? esp the medea set? coz im still choosing what to be my main char. im newbie player

pm tasha or any admin please answer this b4 the event ends thanks <3

Comment

I think lv 1 char can get the reward like CC did before

Comment

the reward only for which character you buy 10pcs gacha or aisha box.

NOTE:
        • The Promotion will start on 13th March 0000HRS till’ 9th April 2359HRS. (Event Calendar will be modified within this week)
        • Rewards are given per CHARACTER basis. <<< not mention any lvl , so should be lv1 also can claim the reward
        • Only players who have purchased at least 10ea of Altea’s Gacha Boxes and/or Aisha’s Treasure Boxes will be eligible for the rewards. Mixture of the boxes still counts: ex. If you bought 3 Altea’s Gacha Boxes and 7 Aisha’s Treasure Boxes and the total is 10 Boxes you bought, then you will still receive the reward once the total number of the Boxes bought by the server reaches a tier.
        • All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 16th April 1800HRS (GMT+8).
        • Rewards will be collectable through Special Storage up until 23rd April 18:00HRS (GMT+8).
        • The total number of Altea’s Gacha Box and Aisha’s Treasure Box bought will be announced each day at 18:00 (GMT+8) on our official webpage through NOTICE section.
        • Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
        • All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone.
        • Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated.
        • Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.
        Last edited by SaintSG; 03-30-2018, 09:23 AM.
        Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          They didnt mention, so it is neither can or cannot, we cant say. Better wait for GM/Moderator to come and confirm it.

• riekx01
          riekx01 commented
          Editing a comment
          i hope any GM/Moderator can see this and answer this b4 the event ends

thank you for the answer but i hope can hear for gm and moderator will decide now.

Comment

Working...
        X