Today is jelly event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is jelly event?

what exactly do i get if i bought jelly today? and until when ?

There is no official announcement. Don't assume things by yourself.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      I know. But there is no sales mechanics clarify by ED yet. No one will have the answer.

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      MEDEAneris http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...dar-no-details try check this out

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      You are assuming in the first place there is a jelly event. Is there actually any details on that apart from that picture of the event calendar?

If there are no official details, how are people supposed to answer ANY of your questions? Every answer you get (despite being satisfying) will be all assumptions.
      Last edited by Xenocho; 03-31-2018, 02:53 AM.

i do not understand WHY in the world do people comment in something where they don't even have any interest, and their comment is not helpful at all...

why why why delilah.... if there is a question and YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER, then just IGNORE it, simple as that.

stop making yourselves a fool.

Comment

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      Who is Delilah?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Reread your comments in the post above and ask who started being the forum asshole first.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Tbh the comment earlier answers your question, "no official announcement" around that time so no one except the GM's know the answer, use your common sense. That kind of comment you are making is you the fool. This is a general discussion forum, not "Exact literal answers" forum.

So jelly event is not sure?

Comment

Here you go, the answer : https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/129
      Caption

Comment

Working...
      X