T2 Medea Rewards Question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2 Medea Rewards Question:

How will it work? Will we get to choose our stats? Or will it be random stats?

I guess its Character based...... i think :V

Comment

that's a very good question... it has been asked well just about 3 or 5 times now? and we still don't know the answer...

now, go buy a lollipop, suck on it, and wait for the official announcement... don't worry ED won't mess this up just because 'APRIL' is coming... and you know april... its all fun and games until someone cries out of a "JOKE" or a "PRANK"...

*wink wink

Comment

I just remember something, about that, last time CC did was they let us choose whether rings, mount or epic wep coupon in one mail, just like that. So maybe there is a different set that you need to choose but im affraid that its not in the same mail, its individual for the whole parts it needed 5 mails

Comment

Originally posted by rvvdumbdumb123 View Post
          I just remember something, about that, last time CC did was they let us choose whether rings, mount or epic wep coupon in one mail, just like that. So maybe there is a different set that you need to choose but im affraid that its not in the same mail, its individual for the whole parts it needed 5 mails
          Yeah prolly 7 separate mails (if weapons are included).
          Players need to choose one among 6 different items inside the mail. ( STR+AGI, STR+VIT, STR+INT, AGI+VIT, AGI+INT, INT+VIT)
          Mail that contains main weapon will have 18 ( for Warrior, Archer, Cleric, Sorc), 12 (Loli, Kali, Assassin), 6 (Lancea, Machina) items inside.

Alternatively,

They can put every combination of +20 Armors / Weapons into an NPC Store and just give us 7 pcs exchange coupons (can also include a 10kg fee to exchange each item).
          Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-01-2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

The detailed rewards must be clarified on what to retrieve.

SCENARIO 1:

What if I am an int based class but non-INT equipment will be given?

The less detailed it will be, the more confusion it will be created with the players and the management altogether
            Last edited by McYongers; 04-01-2018, 03:57 AM.
            Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

doest matter just craft it to calypse

Comment

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post
                doest matter just craft it to calypse
                not all has the intention of crafting them to calypse, like me I only intended to craft to calypse maybe up to 3 characters.

Comment

• Xenocho
                  Xenocho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can afford the cost is one thing. Getting Medea for subs so I can play them one day but that doesn't mean I will convert to Calypse. While I can afford it, it's a waste of resource because these chars will not be capable of giving me a return. I think its fair to say that I can afford it but choose not to do so.

• TashaGodspell
                  TashaGodspell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wow 3 characters good for u then

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got 18 participated on this so don't assume everyone want to convert , others are in reserve status.

uhh can i ask D: the equipment does it include with weapon? because my friend keep curious set just armor or with weapon since tasha dun say anything :’) sorry kinda baka here hehe

Comment

• Xenocho
                  Xenocho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At least you didn't make new thread. Yes it should include weapon since they mentioned full set.

sankyouuu ~

Comment

Working...
                X