Inconsistencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistencies

Surprise Event will be rewarded on the 16th of April.

The rewarding according to April Calendar is 17th of April.

Hi Tasha Verbena Mantou please clarify Thank you
    Last edited by McYongers; 04-01-2018, 04:08 AM. Reason: Tagging all GM and PM as many as possible to address this concern asap since it will create confusion amongst users
    Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

If the calendar is correct, what's a 1 day delay. they usually credit this kind of thing in a maintenance (patch) day, at least in cc time.

Comment

• McYongers
      McYongers commented
      Editing a comment
      While it's correct that the creditation of the said rewards is assumed to be always during the maintenance day/patch day, I believe that the surprise event creditation date was not followed in general.

Things to point out usually are miscommunication, therefore the implementation of the events are not very consistent at all. If there will be delays such as these, it must be updated in the original post as per checking the link:

http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/113

Oh hold on, I think I found out some more errors

Last edited by McYongers; 04-01-2018, 03:53 AM. Reason: emphasis

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

More error here :V

Comment

Seterdey :v

Comment

Another inconsistency found. Please check Tasha Tasha Tasha Verbena Verbena Verbena Mantou Mantou Mantou

Credits to CashJayFL

We didn't even receive the rewards for Dark Mist Event, then it will be moved by tomorrow as implied in the April Calendar event when the original event stated says that it will be rewarded on the said date and suddenly postpone it until the next day. I think it's possible to give the rewards before the maintenance, I don't know why you are resorting to these kinds of moves.

Last edited by McYongers; 04-02-2018, 09:04 AM. Reason: Please make your dates consistent and as coherent as much as possible, as stated in the annotation. Thanks

Comment

Just classic ED doing messed up things....nothing new. I think event rewards are almost always credited during the patch, therefore you will get it on the first day of the new patch - unless ED further fcks it up.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

• McYongers
              McYongers commented
              Editing a comment
              bad management skills

• ELpatron50
              ELpatron50 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not ED's fault, CC is to be blamed .
              Nimmienaticz as she said Tasha knows about the Cherry Credits bad managerial skills.

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              ELpatron50 i know u are high af, but i dont even know u are living in 2016, teach me time travel please master~

Hi,

17th will be the accurate date

*above information to mantou is accurate at the time of posting

Comment

• McYongers
              McYongers commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks a lot mantou
          Working...
          X