Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP Tier 2 Medea Event counted?

Hi everyone, I have a question,
    I had purchased 10x Gacha boxes by using DNP.
    Does anyone or any moderator know whether DNP purchase is counted towards the event?
    Thank you!!

People know and moderator knows this... but do you know how to use search function or check other threads?????
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      It counts btw. Enjoy the rewards on that one char ( I hope )

• ChinJQ
      ChinJQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the answer!!
      Yea it is only one char...
      But I plan to topup more for other char too.
      This is such a great event to prepare us for the upcoming GDN.

Every new member of this forum should undergo to a short briefing about common forum etiquette.
    Like make them watch a video or something.

The "search/ browse before making a new thread" is an unspoken rule of any forum site.
    Please be aware of this. It's quite annoying for old/regular members to see the same question popping up everyday especially if the previous one is still fresh on Page 1 or 2.

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      They`re lazy to search or browse the forums. #Respect.

well thats fine for me since every game or not even game forums keep popping up the same question everyday specially the new ones

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I might as well just post a new thread asking "Is there EXP boost today?" everyday

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      truth hurts but it happens now even ingame ROFL

Sorry for the multiple threads,
    I actually had searched for it on the forum before asking,
    but I get mixed response, some say can, some say cannot,
    So I decided to create a new thread to verify.
    Thank you for all the replies ^^
    Last edited by ChinJQ; 04-02-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

It's okay everyone makes mistakes.
      They're just...

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        no exceptions here, we are all forum polices

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        no, not everyone makes mistakes, some purposely do it it for their own satisfaction *glares at BananaCredits

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr.Shovels please enlighten my mistake sifu

"Such great event to prepare us to the upcoming gdn"

so sad to say that you're all gonna be like ants when GDN comes with your puny free gear... even if you convert to calypse, do you think you have the accessories, costume, costume accessories, talisman, heraldries to actually prepare for GDN? i don't know, maybe gdn is going to be on the update this april, next week after.

calypse gear isn't enough, you should have the complete package... having all the necessary jades as well... i am not butthurt so please, spare me your assumptions and "salty" memes... i am just telling you the "bitter" truth about your failed expectations, don't think its going to be easy with lvl95 unique accessories, you still need the jades to support your character's stat improvement! but after that "sour" efforts spent, time wasted, if you are eager to actually gear up your character, it will take some time before doing so, others took months just to get genesis accessories... the "sweet" triumph of gearing your character is still a long way ahead, so don't really much expect that you can enter gdn easily with petty gear like chiron accessories, epic jades, without costume, without a set of costume accessories with a set bonus, or even an epic weapon costume on your character.

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        thats why he is mr shovel, dig his own holes tho

• TashaGodspell
        TashaGodspell commented
        Editing a comment
        as the name implies he even deny warrior as a shota ROFL

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        so you really being inappropriate now TashaGodspell i'm assuming you're one of those players from the Philippines that always keeps on nagging about how they are right on their own opinion but entirely all wrong in so many ways that everybody else see it as annoying... i will block you out if don't stop being stupid enough to actually let your "pitiful" dignity towards your belief on that of yours, i don't care, this isn't the right thread to discuss about that topic
    Working...
    X