Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

surprize event(i double post this bcause it will end soon ill regret if i do nothing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surprize event(i double post this bcause it will end soon ill regret if i do nothing)

is level 1 char can get all the rewards? esp the medea set? coz im still choosing what to be my main char

players answered this already but as they said we dont need to assume. weneed any moderators and GM to confirm

Comment

Actually, Im not sure if this was already asked and answered but I say its a good question. I also dont know if non-level 95 characters are eligible for this event. Based on the actual event page, they didn't mention any level requirement for this event.

Comment

Usually they should be. I joined using lvl 1s. If they wouldn't be included I would chat them to death.

Comment

no they will not, you must be level 95 in order to get the medea set on special storage, that's what the gear level requirement is.

just kidding, you paid for it, they won't mess up their promise, last gacha season, any level from 1 ~ 95 can obtain the rewards on which character you participated with the event, it won't be a problem trust me, ED isn't some slacker that would just do what they can do, they do their best efforts to give us what we need and what we have paid for (sometimes)

even if it isn't, you can level up your lvl1 character just before the event ends, april 6th~8th is the exp boost event, and the collection time stipulated would be long enough to get your character to level 95, except if you have participated a lot

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Last gacha event isn't held by ED tho
            From last several spending event (Magic jelly, etc.), ED already had a bad name on that with inconsistencies and technical weaknesses (like giving wrong rewards). So ya this gacha event is something quite big, so hope they wont mess this up tho

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            i didn't want to jinxed it by giving a negative impression towards ED... why did you have to do that... oh my

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Not jinx but speculation with past data

There's a hot time event this friday-sunday, then another one starting on April15 (right before the crediting) up to April 21. Do take note that the rewards can still be claim until "April 23" , that will be a lot of time to level up your character/s; therefore, there's nothing much to worry about.

Comment

Actually, yes, all character lvl are able to join the event, but only lvl 40 and above can retrieve the reward, specifically lvl 95 for medea set.

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              May I know the sauce for this info?
          Working...
          X