This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Important Thing : The Astral Coven

Anybody knows the Chapter 10 Quests Telezia cos I stopped doing Quests in Chapter 6 ?
    The parallelism in the story Quests in DNmobile/DNsea.net are almost similar to this game,
    or is it based entirely on it.
    Argenta reported to Kasarana that Geraint had been killed. She also explained that the player had been poisoned by the black dragon's blood and that the black dragon's lustre pieces that were sealed by Gerrant had been released and were being sought after by the Descendants of the Chaos Dragon. The player gave Argenta Gerrant's lustre. She then left for Tel Numara
    Argenta later sent David to explain to the player that a person who has been contaminated by a dragon's blood and touched a dragon's lustre will turn into a monster.
    ​​​Chapter 7 Quests for Story i have not completed yet.
    http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

did someone hacked Elpatron50's account because this is not how he speaks english

to answer your question, the DN MOBILE and DN on the DESKTOP versions have similarities because they are mainly both from the same company created the games (i think) at first i thought it would be somewhat of a rip-off because i saw that there was this DN mobile game i saw on youtube, that you play as geraint (he was really looking so refined as well, not like in DN) so that was a rip-off and this time, this game they released is the legit one

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      yes it is still his english, the quest description is just a copy paste from the game itself.

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is dnsea.net or dnmobile ,which replaced dn LABYRINTH btw There were 3 versions for mobile ? Mr.Shovels
      The facebook pre-register is ongoing SNRPG me now.

Summoning No Jutsu: Nimmienaticz , BananaCredits

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHAHA
      That escalated quickly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nimmienaticz do u have a Darling Deer or a Ruthless Fat Cat ?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      this is as well one of the most mind breaking comment i have read... this is worst than those "people" who keeps asking about the surprise event even there's already like 10 posts of it regarding the topic, and dang they are so blind to not even see those posts, i just cant use bad words to express my frustration, because its bad

(Extra Chapter 6 Turning Point )Chapter 6 Fairystar main Quest Academic or Chapter 6 The Astral Coven Tinkerer main Quest,
    who has unlocked this Quests ?
    I lost progress here i discontinued on this Chapter Quests because i got confused.
    I was wondering if I could continue this in DN mobile/dnsea.net perhaps?
    Last edited by ELpatron50; 04-09-2018, 07:47 AM.
    http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      myon " developed by Shanghai Mobile Embedded Technology CO., Ltd cooperated with Shanghai Shanda Networking CO., Ltd. Based on the popular online game Dragon Nest, Dragon Nest mobile "

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      ----> myon's point

(-.-) ELpatron50
      /| |\
      / \

• myon
      myon commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow.

I did not expect that automated response, lmao