Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	130489

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180408_084645.png
Views:	172
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	130490

Tasha

So which date is the last day of surprise event ?
    9th or 8th, we need this for sure...

(why still everytime doesnt give a clearly announcement ?why keep making confused to players ?)
    Caption

Tasha And the reward of surprise event also:

It is given 16th from surprise event note there, but in calendar is 17th, WHICH ONE IS REAL THEN ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180408_090939.png
Views:	131
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	130493
    Caption

Comment

• Fai
      Fai commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, Thanks McYongers for the answer from Mantou, its 17th the accurate date to reveived our rewards.

• McYongers
      McYongers commented
      Editing a comment
      Shet so they really extended the reward day on purpose! Fuck

waitting from Tasha
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

waiting for the confirmation. I just bought my 1st daily sales gacha.

Comment

Question already answered here plz refer to this thread

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...nconsistencies
        Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

• Fai
          Fai commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, i can get the answer for my second question............ o....n....l....y......

• Fai
          Fai commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not sure about if ED will not count any gachabox bought on 9th, Is that first announcement from surprise event calling a 'scam' ?

• McYongers
          McYongers commented
          Editing a comment
          My apologies mate

I think I am trying to address that too in the other thread. Mantou only answered the rewarding one. It's alrrady confusing because we don't even know when is the deadine of buying gotcha rewards...

I think it's a rule of thumb to follow the information on the Surprise Event Page, which is the 9th of April.

(Or better yet just do the requisites on the 8th, either way you get the rewards so you won't get 'scammed' by ED)

Comment

• Fai
          Fai commented
          Editing a comment
          This is good idea too, but RIP for those who just start to buy daily gacha this day.

Any info about the Duration of the Surprise event? It Says in the Calendar that it will only last till today ( 4 / 8 / 18 )

Any thoughts about it? Im planning to topup tomorrow because Im late in knowing the event. Will it still counts tom ( 4 / 9 / 18 ) ?

Tasha The community needs clarification from any moderators

Thank you and Byeee!

Have a Good Day !

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          since they haven't informed us about it, we might need to top up while its still 8th of april, if you top-up tomorrow and they tell us that "the top-up ended at 8th of april 23:59" a lot will riot considering they have made errors on the calendar, so we should follow up with the details on the surprise event page instead of the calendar, its their mistake and not ours and we are just following the information they give us, we pay, we should get what we paid for, if not, there would be consequences towards their end and it won't be a good thing for them

• TheDebiL
          TheDebiL commented
          Editing a comment
          True! They have been busy these days, where have they been? They seem to be in a vacation due to there calendar contents. Its just a guess thou Hehe dont kill me admins.

But yeah, this month I think lacks of content. Just Saying

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          they will probably be gaining back those lost days of events on may and june

think of other servers as a "Luxury meat shop" and our server is the "slaughter house" LOL

Comment

I can understand those mistakes if I assume that the calendar was made thru gantt chart in calendar view
          for example, if we specify dates like March 13 - April 9 the marker would span from March 13 00:00 up to April 8 11:59 coz April 9 00:00 is already the "deadline" of the specified date.
          Last edited by yueruchi; 04-16-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• yueruchi
            yueruchi commented
            Editing a comment
            i gave an EXAMPLE of a sample date, i am not referring directly at the event's date lmao and you need to see microsoft project or google about gantt charts if u want to understand what i'm saying

• Fai
            Fai commented
            Editing a comment
            Then why you edit it ?

• yueruchi
            yueruchi commented
            Editing a comment
            i dont know i got confused

RIP event reward delay
          Good game well played
          Delay is delay, I wonder what's wrong with delivering the rewards ON TIME? Hmm maybe better if we get the management's input and explain why the delay happened like a boss
          Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

Originally posted by McYongers View Post
            RIP event reward delay
            Good game well played
            Delay is delay, I wonder what's wrong with delivering the rewards ON TIME? Hmm maybe better if we get the management's input and explain why the delay happened like a boss
            It's either 18:00 GMT +8 today based on surprise event page or after patch tomorrow based on event calendar.

Comment

• McYongers
              McYongers commented
              Editing a comment
              Still no rewards
              Idk what's hard with announcing that the rewards will be delayed? At least we need the input of those who are in charge of the game cause we (who paid for this event) deserve an explanation why they delayed it out of whim prior to the april calendar schedule posting.
          Working...
          X