+20 Medea T2 Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +20 Medea T2 Set

Hi guys. How much MATK will ML have in TOWN when equipped with T2 Medea set ? with L-grade rune acce, 3rd stat heraldries. What is the estimated range of MATK ?

https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/

Thanks me later.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

300k ish-800k who knows with the details you provided or the lack of it

Comment

medea T1+10
        full unique jades
        gen rings+rune neck n Earing
        musketeer set + rare weaps + karahan acce set + rare acce cos (no spirit)
        plates 3rd stat: 2700att + 3slot extension
        talisx6 with 2nd stat str

from these around 1.1-1.3m with MedeaT2+20
        if set only, yeah its 300k from the post above

Comment

Do I get a medal/gold/EYET if I do the sim for you? There is literally an online site to do this for you. Google dngearsim..
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Guess you never heard of spacem dngearsim.

Comment

another related topic towards the surprise event... i don't know why these people are so excited over such things... i know t2 medea +20 is a good thing... but repeating it over and over again is annoying...

no one ever asked about the total attack power of a character with neris gear, let alone this t2 medea +20... this is should be regarded as a spam post, i hope this thread gets deleted... for many annoying reasons

Comment

• gem.bernardino@yahoo.com
                gem.bernardino@yahoo.com commented
                Editing a comment
                i think the problem is on you , u can ignored this post but u are annoyed, well the problem is in yours

• WildMist
                WildMist commented
                Editing a comment
                @gem.bernardino
                the problem is on your english kid, and also on your fvcking denial, should we get annoyed if our newspaper/ newsite posted the same gossip about this particular celebrity over and over again ? Should you get annoyed if we decided to spam your mailbox with the same topic asking the same fvcking question cuz apparently we are too lazy to look it up ourselves so we decided to be these spoiled-lazy-fvckers and let our moms notify us whenever our lame-ass questions get answered ?

• Mr.Shovels
                Mr.Shovels commented
                Editing a comment
                the problem is on me? maybe its your problem and the rest of those people who are like "you" who are too excited for the rewards by this event, making up all sorts of excuses to make a thread regarding this topic which is stupid and annoying.

if i fill your facebook timeline with all sorts of nonsense with the same related topic regarding something, are you going to just ignore it? i think not, because i did say "fill" which means there are more stupidity than sensible posts made by people, this also applies here in the forums, this is why the moderators needs to delete all these nonsense stuff even if it does not violate any rules, but rather it is a spam on the thread section.

if you have something else to say, better have a solid foundation on your basis, because i don't take lightly on to those who argues with me yet they simply just go one sided within their ideals and not actually thinking outside the box.

talking to you, forum user who used his yahoo mail address as his username
                Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-10-2018, 11:40 PM.

Lunar knight for now still weak ( personally for me ) sinces im a lunar knight main also, if you wan stay at the top tier dps , you should stay away from lunar knight , you should go for , ss/rm.

Comment

• yoricks
                yoricks commented
                Editing a comment
                yes , i was talking about DN SEA current lunar knight ...i agree that dn kr already boots lunar knight skill damage and add on 50%int boost, but at the same time , they are boosting other job also , at the end lunar knight still can't catch up with other job....gear...i agree , FYI my lunar knight already using almost all end user set...

• McYongers
                McYongers commented
                Editing a comment
                Rip Lunar Knight, I heard it is being superseded by other classes like Black Mara

@yoriks I also feel the same way as you, I think my ML doesn't have sufficient damage, using end gears also
                Last edited by McYongers; 04-16-2018, 04:18 PM.

• Nimmienaticz
                Nimmienaticz commented
                Editing a comment
                Well in my part, my friend said his ML is weak but I say my class (sb) looks weaker than you.
                Then, my other friend told me my ML is strong but I said my class (sb) looks stronger than you.

In my conclusion, ML is weak but not as weak as other class. Maybe you just need some utilization and adjusting gears to hit your desired spot.
                Balancing stats maybe good but as overall w/out a boost, ML is still weak but still I prefer ML in my raid team for no reason even if this class is weak.
            Working...
            X