Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ign TrueWeapon why did you erase your topic about banned you account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ign TrueWeapon why did you erase your topic about banned you account?

why posting and asking why your account is banned? you know that is prohibited and why asking now if you are banned? of you dont want to banned dont buy accounts. ok ?

Why is this so important that you need to make a new thread on General Discussion for all of us to read at?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

If you have a problem with him, just send him a private message or PM him in game. Is there any point to creating such a meaningless drama thread for everyone to see?

Requesting Verbena to lock this thread.

Comment

riekx01 Any problem? And who are you?

Comment

is this a troll? can someone kick out these noobs in the forum, they are making a mess.

you're already a noob ingame, you're still a noob in the forums, how is it with your real life? still the same as from the game and in the forum?

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Not offending you, but most of the time you always has harsh tone toward any retards doing their stuff. Just a reminder, Personal Attack is one of the forum policy tho.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            ain't it true?

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Come on, not everyone can accept the painful truth tho.

So TS what's there to discuss? More importantly, is it relevant to DN? Don't wash dirty linen in public
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

is there anything wrong erasing his thread? gg retarted

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              there is something wrong, its you and your poor judgement of the situation, can't see that this isn't a proper thread to discuss this topic? if he wants to blow steam might have contacted support instead of posting nonsense posts like this

im just helping the GMs and the healthy of DN.. i dont want you(PLAYERS) to know guys. i want GM/admins/moderator to know.. last few days he asking why his account get banned that he know already what the cause he just buy/selling that account. he thinks the GMs noob? and i answer his thread. and why he erase it ? obvious answer: he dont want the GM will know.

Comment

• riekx01
              riekx01 commented
              Editing a comment
              oh so i post in a wrong section? where it i suppose to? ill move this. but why he post here? check request ticket # xxxxx he is contacting the GM/admin so he is in the wrong section too? ill move now sorry for convince and thank you for the correction @lawiet@banmabanma

@shovel: coz he delete his thread. i commented. so moderators didnt know. and he will have his own alibi and cover the truth

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              i don't get it, you just want attention.

if his account has already been banned, why still pursue nonsense topic about the case? do you have a crush on the guy?

• riekx01
              riekx01 commented
              Editing a comment
              @shovel hahah he just trying to appeal it by making alibis. denying about buy/sell that account
          Working...
          X