[Petition] Reset our Nest Entry Limit in this Upcoming Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Petition] Reset our Nest Entry Limit in this Upcoming Patch

You're introducing new contents in this upcoming patch which involves farming [Roulette Tickets] and [Essence of New Sun] from nests.

However, most of us have already used our entry limit for those nests. It means we'll loss the chance to obtain these valuable items this week.

Can you please reset our nest limit?
    I hope you consider this. I think you still have enough time to announce it in Facebook / In-game.
    Thank you so much.

+1 to this. Hope we can get a nest reset.

Comment

:v it would be nice if they do reset. Everyone gets fair starting point.

Comment

iirc, when they introduced board game contents back then, they did not reset nests. it's like nest at our own risk when there's upcoming patch.
        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• BabyKuri
          BabyKuri commented
          Editing a comment
          But that time it was only the Board Game ( I didn't even bother to farm Roulette Tickets when I saw the 10 pcs Board Game Coin requirement in exchange for 1 Goblin Coin)
          This time we also have [Essence of New Sun] to farm. :/

+1. A nest reset should be in order.
        Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
        BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Would love to have this reset but... but... but...

We'll just wait and see.

Comment

uhmm no unfair do those who have not doing any nest yet

Comment

Err... next time try to read the patch note completely before you post?
              "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
              - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
                Err... next time try to read the patch note completely before you post?
                I don't know what you're trying to prove here.
                You can farm and keep the coins to be used when the board game actually starts.
                Err... next time try to read and understand the situation before you reply?

Comment

• BananaCredits
                  BananaCredits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Err... did the patch note said that the roulette ticket will drop before the game started at 21st April?

• JimRiyo
                  JimRiyo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hmm nope, but it didn't say it will start dropping on Saturday when the Board game starts either...

Err.. yeah, since we're also talking about the new [Essence of New Sun], I kinda see a reason why there would be a request for a nest reset after patch day too.
                ​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180416_064620.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	131764
                Since the [Essence of New Sun] (and the [Roulette Coin] I assume, which will be used when the Board Game starts on Saturday) will start dropping right after this Tuesday's patch. So yeah, that's why they would like to have a Nest Reset so they can farm it too, rather than waiting for Saturday to come while they wait in regret, lol...

Comment

+ 1 to this. I was always on dilemma when there's an upcoming update whether to clear nests after reset on Saturday. This is one of the reasons.

Fortunately i just cleared 95 hc nests in which a player can enter again f u have tickets.

But for those who clear it ady (Examples: LBN and RUDN all levels) because of having many subchars to limit, this hurts.

I guess well just have to wait how ED responds (or not).
                  Last edited by chase09; 04-15-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

+1 please. >.<
                    i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
                    -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

+9999 to this thread.
                      BabyKuri Thanks for doing this. Although we didn't party but we almost have the same nest limits already.
                      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Before going to requesting nest reset assuming the ticket start to drop tomorrow, how about we ask those staff whether the ticket is available right after patch or next Saturday?
                        Verbena Tasha

However, ED stated that Sun Essence will be dropped right after the patch, so ya +1 for nest reset.
                        Last edited by BananaCredits; 04-15-2018, 08:12 PM.
                        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Based from previous Board Games, Roulette tickets were dropped right after patch.

Board Game Season 1 was released January 9, 2018 (Tuesday)

This guy posted this on Facebook the following day, January 10 (Wednesday).
                          He's asking for an explanation on why the Roulette Ticket that he obtained in-game isn't server storageable while the patch note says it can.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-15-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X