This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gobland's new hero GOSUK

The New Goblin class allows players to change their pre-existing characters to a Goblin.
    The Goblin Hero is Gosuk., the story goes...
    " One day, a group of goblins set out in their search for Gobland. Their only possessions were the flimsy loincloths draped around their tiny waists. As they entered the Sleeper’s Temple, they were attacked by the ferocious Minotaur Umnod who wanted to enslave them. In the chaos, the group got separated and a young goblin was captured by the heretic Orc warriors. Luckily for the young one, help soon arrived and it was none other than great hero Gosuk.
    Gosuk saved the young goblin and brought his young charge to Gobland. For years, the young goblin trained under Gosuk and soon emerged strong and skilled. Together, these two goblins faced off various enemies, like the Red Army who tried to raid Gobland. The peace Gobland enjoyed for many years was mainly due to the master-disciple duo.
    As the years passed, the young goblin grew into adulthood. He then decided it was time to leave Gobland in search of his lost parents, who were separated from him so long ago in the attack of Minotaur Umnod."
    This was patched on 2013 April.
    http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Error 404: Point not found.
    Verbena is this thread useful for DN SEA?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

What
      -10 char-

Comment

Is this ELpatron50 guy is from NA right?
        If you're from NA, please post all your threads to NA Forums.

No one cares about Gosuk any more, all we care now is Gold, Enhancement, Nests & Dragon Raids.
        Also try request another sub-forums for "YOU" or for "DN mobile" rather than posting this on Gen. Discussion.
        Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 04-16-2018, 11:27 PM.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nimmienaticz Goblins (Gosuk ) are all essential class in the story, in order to complete
          unique Quests , and also to level up the Gosuk character.
          This was a unique , fun game feature since 2013 patch.
          Goblins frolicking in the Hot Spring, Gosuk fighting the Dragon followers, Red Army,
          as well as King Feder/Rubinart.

• KillianQ
          KillianQ commented
          Editing a comment
          cmon guys he's right, goblins are essential in the story...i mean you won't even get to level 2 without killing them

• McYongers
          McYongers commented
          Editing a comment
          Last edited by McYongers; 04-17-2018, 04:21 PM.

I can't believe that I received a warning point because I once commented "I only replied to increase my post count" while this guy is freely posting sh*t like this.

Comment

Ths guy is obviously a big fan of goblins, specifically Gosuk. He talks alot about goblin Lore and some comp-on contents of DN and that inferior mobile application called Dragon Nest Mobile. This thread should be moved to Hub / Off Topic section. Or move this thread to NA section if possible.

Comment

• ELpatron50
            ELpatron50 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is all about Gosuk the goblin hero OP.
            Did i fail to mention XD-00, XD-01 to XD-30, XD-07, XD-26 or DNMobile in the OP, thread?

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Please dont mentioned them, we all know.

Funny, we had this in an April's Fools. Chaser class was a Goblin.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            We'll he is annoying, tagging everyone out of nowhere,
            even other people are annoyed with his posts.
            We are supposed to have a lively forums where we only read a good one with good content
            but this guy keep on popping unnecessary threads like Character convert to Gosuk,
            annoying DN Mobile story posts. WTH. You really remind me about Mike Torino.

If he's mad, ahm.. well .. welcome to SEA.
            **P.S. I'm not the only one who is annoyed btw.

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            ELpatron50 yo mate, hold ur words u are getting ridiculous and retarded by the days
            you can doesn't means you should. This is DN SEA, not that DNSH ripoff sh1ts, so stop posting about that generic mobile game stuff.
            Lancea is gender locked you stupid
            So you can post whatever you want, and we can whine whatever we want about you.
            No no, we all like you because you bring down the average IQ of the world

• McYongers
            McYongers commented
            Editing a comment
            What's DNSH? Ew

ELpatron50
          Click image for larger version

Name:	mega_rage_close.png
Views:	83
Size:	389.9 KB
ID:	132290

Comment

Now the dated memes, I'm locking this mess.

Comment

Working...
            X