Red Nabob's Costume Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Nabob's Costume Converter

Hi is it possible to have a converter for Nabob's costume?

I mistakenly picked the wrong costume for the right class

the Armor can be Server Storaged but the weapon is not

I hope you can also give us noobs a fix for this

lol.. seriously. You should have just filed a Ticket instead of making a thread. Now brace yourself from the flames that might roast you alive.

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      @ladymaryanne07
      You're a nice kid...
      ​​​​​​​Keep it up...

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a nice question you have there. Good thread.

• ladymaryanne07
      ladymaryanne07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for liking this thread, Just seeking for help.
      I know most of the newbs like me make mistake like this so i just thought this would reach the devs.

Also i could not file ticket

youre not alone mate...

i already filed a ticket but sadly after around 5tries it results to "submission failed"
    1 of them ddnt even notify me if it failed or not...

Comment

why not just reset everything again? like get all the rewards back then give it again on the special storage. it may be hard tho, but since they also foked up the medea stat, soo... getting it all back then giving it again may be nice :v
      Last edited by Looking4bots; 04-17-2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        dont lol.. will cause errors.. already converted to calypse.. best is to resend rewards.. its nontransferable anyway

• Looking4bots
        Looking4bots commented
        Editing a comment
        yah, and some people already sold the costumes. so maybe a weap cos converter would be nice

same here picked the wrong one..and also tried filing a ticket but it says failed contact admin newbie also here

Comment

So there's no skill enhancement for the weaps? :v

Comment

Please be extra careful next time when picking rewards. If you see that IT DOES NOT BELONG WITH YOUR CLASS, DO NOT RETRIEVE IT.

Moreover, THE GAME ASKED FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION IF YOU'RE SURE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THAT ITEM FOR YOUR CHARACTER, yet you persisted to retrieve it despite the costume you selected does not belong with your class

Crosschecking what to retrieve doesn't hurt at all mate
          Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

• ladymaryanne07
            ladymaryanne07 commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks for the reminder

this is such a funny post! considering that whenever you want to retrieve a reward "Are you sure you want to retrieve this reward?" confirmation pops up everytime there are multiple rewards included and you can only pick one, that means, you're either that stupid to not read the description and just randomly click, or you don't know what you're doing.

i think its both, yes i am mean, its your fault, no reimbursement of the reward, ED isn't at fault here, you guys are, they are responsible to give you the rewards, not responsible if you picked the wrong box that will give you the costumes.

just pray and hope tomorrow there will be an emergency maintenance regarding the bugged stat creator for the medea t2 +20 set, that they retrieve all the rewards and give you another chance to pick the right box

but don't get your hopes high, its pointless, you guys will suffer the consequences of all your mistakes

Comment

• ladymaryanne07
            ladymaryanne07 commented
            Editing a comment
            thank u sir

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            assuming my gender won't get you a nice response, you're not nice, you're just being sarcastic, sorry, i know how to read people even over the internet

Speaking of the costume, are we just going to ignore the fact that it doesn't have +1 skill level up for the main weapon?

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            [Opinion]
            For me its, enough.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            i got the epic cash shop weapon, i don't think it matters to me, but i do think it matters for everybody else

Originally posted by Graupelle11 View Post
          Speaking of the costume, are we just going to ignore the fact that it doesn't have +1 skill level up for the main weapon?
          Same thoughts. The description on the main weapon talks about skill enhancement so it’s kinda confusing if that’s meant to be or is it also bugged?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            almost all the feature in the game are bugged, what do you expect?

Is there really no way to help us?

In my opinion what they do is very confusing. they could've just give the exact costume for the right class. but then I think they got lazy to do that and just input rewards for all class.

Somehow i think they also need to fix this problem.

Mantou Tasha Please give us your thoughts

Many players have been in this situation. Although there are also mistake in our part for not reading, i think it would be best if you can help us in this problem by giving also a converter.

Comment

• marzial09
            marzial09 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that's a lot harder giving it to specific classes that's why they gave all the costume....in regards to how many people actually did join the event... 100k+ people 100k+ classes to sort out.... They were already generous with the event the least the players could do is be intelligent enough to actually read the description.... There were 7 costumes there with different names and yet those excited people didn't even bother to read lol and blame ED for mistakes they actually did
            Last edited by marzial09; 04-19-2018, 09:24 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            overwhelmed by excitement? there's a difference between "Overwhelmed by Excitement" and "Carefully Reading" whats described, it wasn't excitement, i was excited yet i took a minute to read all the information regarding the retrieval of the rewards and i didn't made any mistakes.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            ED "IS" lazy on these sorts of things, but they should have made some sort of method for themselves to use whenever they launch an event that will include tidy work and effort upon checking the participants of the said event launched.

It is not confusing at all, if you read carefully those descriptions like other CC's Gachalicious event.
          Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymaryanne07 View Post
            Is there really no way to help us?

In my opinion what they do is very confusing. they could've just give the exact costume for the right class. but then I think they got lazy to do that and just input rewards for all class.

Somehow i think they also need to fix this problem.

Mantou Tasha Please give us your thoughts

Many players have been in this situation. Although there are also mistake in our part for not reading, i think it would be best if you can help us in this problem by giving also a converter.
            these people are very desperate to solve their own mistakes by blaming it on ED, and then contemplating to their mistakes by giving a statement "Although there are also mistake in our part for not reading" and then blows your mind with " i think it would be best if you can help us in this problem by giving also a converter"

if i crash the car you just sold to me, would you be generous of paying my insurance for the car i just crashed "By Mistake" ?

Comment

• ladymaryanne07
              ladymaryanne07 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Mr Shovels

We already admitted that we made our mistakes right?
              As i have said earlier, this post is only to seek for Help, "IF" they can help.

I just don't get it why do you bother to make things worse?
              If ED helps us on this matter, does it make u feel uncomfortable? or does even seeking for help makes you feel annoyed?
              Are you one of those crabs who think that they are always right or correct?

Remember that everyone make mistakes, so this post doesn't mean that we do not always ready stuff or whatsoever.
              Not all people are dumb or stupid. FYI this is my first post for seeking help not only for me but to help others also.

I just hope your mentality will bring you to your success.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              you want help? yet you're "Demanding" than asking for help, go read what i have commented first before making any side comments about my mentality.

if you're smart enough (you are actually not) you wouldn't make comments regarding personal information or health issues of a forum member.

clearly you're not dumb or stupid, but you're just acting all mighty enough to actually be "humble" to tell me that you hope that my mentality will bring me to my success, that's just a stupid side comment that doesn't make sense at all.

if you don't have anything sensible to say or reply on my comment, don't bother

Lots of player may be in shock as they have chosen the wrong costume class. I wonder why we CAN use cash storage for the armours costume, but NOT for the weapons costume. Is it a glitch or bug? if only we could use the CASH storage for weapons too, i think these players will be relief a little bit lol. Am waiting for Tasha explanation ))

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              for me, its a massive boost, if you would actually use it on a class with already high stats, definitely, its massive

• Knee
              Knee commented
              Editing a comment
              Conversion Main Weapon needs to be +8 for it to be better than Epic Musketeer Weapon, +7 is slightly better but considering the amount of money and luck involved, it's not worth it, don't bother with it if you can't make it past +6 and you already have Epic Musketeer Weapon.
              For Conversion Secondary Weapon, even at +8 it's only on par if not worse than Epic Musketeer Weapon, the sole purpose it exists is if cash cows wants to use it for the ability to use different weapon costume design.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              i see... its just for cosmetics then
          Working...
          X