Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise Gacha Event Medea Rewards Stats were bugged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoricks
    commented on 's reply
    actually i don't really care about the state, going to convert it to L also...

• atom100
    commented on 's reply
    more likely he clicked the wrong weapon , the upper portion are the kabala section and the lower section are the cannon. anyway he can still convert it canon after converting it to calypse using the converter from nest point shop.

• Mr.Shovels
    replied
    *shouts internally in despair

do not worry guys... ED will fix this... but the multiple report threads... its just such an eyesore, multiple threads won't help out in ED's tech team to fix it

Leave a comment:

• ELpatron50
    commented on 's reply
    XD-07 hates relationships a fun trivia from the game.

• SadisticEin
    commented on 's reply
    It sounds like a breakup xD

• yoricks
    replied
    my friend choice canon cos he is playing RM, but after press select then ok , walah , magic things happen , it became kabala, now he was so sad hahha

Leave a comment:

• yueruchi
    replied
    As a developer, I don't know why I felt sad when I read this line. This breaks my heart </3

Leave a comment:

• McYongers
    commented on 's reply
    Shitpatron

• MeshPolygon
    replied
    Well, what do you EXPECT? It's Eyedentity. It's what they do, and will always do.

Leave a comment:

• SaintSG
    replied
    SAD, me lucky only withdraw 4 class on the meda T2 +20 set,
    now waittin the fix and contiu othes character

Leave a comment:

• Nimmienaticz
    commented on 's reply
    Mr.Shovels will scoop up unnecessary stuffs like /Gosukman's post/ and other repetitive stuffs.

• Remy
    commented on 's reply
    Nimmienaticz , Oh my, sounds suspicious.

• BananaCredits
    replied
    Oh god here we go again. No wonder Mr.Shovels had to help out to clean the forums.

Leave a comment:

• Nimmienaticz
    replied
    Please, be aware of random-popping-tagging-guy-out-of-nowhere /patron guy/ around. :3

Leave a comment:

• Vaddix
    replied
    At this rate,the number of same threads about stats Converter Bug will be the same as those "Thank you Tasha" threads. ED is already well-awared about the issue and solving the problem as we speak according to their Site update.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X