X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type 2 BUG Weapon Type Bug

Type 1(STAT BUG) got a fix.

How about Type 2? Random Weapon Type?!

Question: Does the Medea2 to Calypse Converter also solve this bug?

Got my cannon converted to kabala!

I second this post....

Hi. I have an inquiry about the Surprise Event bug.

I would like to ask how about my barbarian who chose axe and got sword instead? Is it a detected bug as well? How can this be fixed?

Thank you so much. Hope to hear from the admin soon

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	DN_2018-04-18_18-17-18_Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	77.3 KB ID:	132351

This is pic from my friend. There are kabala and cannon option when you choosing. Check if you pick the wrong one. Worse come to the worse , maybe you can try weapon converter in nest point shop if you going calypse.
      No Pain No Gain

Comment

You can actually try and wait for when ED gives the 'Hero's Medea Option Converter' to be distributed in the 24th of March as a fix to the random stat bug. If it doesn't work, the only way is to convert said Medea Weapon to Calypse, then use the L-Grade Weapon Converter in the Nest Point Shop.

Comment

there is no type 2 bug . while converting it you can choose what type of weapon . only the stat is bug

Comment

Lol there is no type 2 weapon bug u can choose the weapon you want the only bug is the stats.... Unless you were too excited and didnt read the description of the item you were gonna crft then uts you loss

Comment

Lol there is and it happened to me. I chose shortbow and i mean ik sure its a shortbow because I CAN READ. You guys cant say anything because it doesnt happen to ya’ll. If it happened, you’ll be disappointed like us too

Comment

Maybe the bug only exist in the "main weapon" ? I didn't have this issue because my character is a sorc.

Comment

Most likely. Because im sure we’re not the only one who got bugged like this. Before i thought it was just me. I hope the converter can convert other weapons too

Comment

Well, It seems its a bug, I tried to get a kabala for my Loli and guess what I get kabala also, but stats is meh :3
                    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

See its not just us. I hope they fix this problem

Comment

Working...
                      X