Any guide about nest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guide about nest?

hello. im a returning player. last played since 2013. are there any guide about the 95 nest here in forums?

i dont think we have in this very forum but you can google it, there are LOTS of guides and youtube videos for it! gl!!

Comment

Basically the nests, mainly for level 95, can be categorised as below:
      To know their requirement, devs had stated the approximate requirement (ATK, HP) for each nest at their entrance. You may refer that to know whether you can clear the nest or not.

1. Recycled old nests
      These nests has 3 difficulties: Normal, Hardcore, Hell. Mainly, they provide Epic, Unique and Legend powerstones respectively. FYI, powerstones is materials for enhancement of 95 eqs. The nests are listed in accordance of their difficulties:
      Volcano Nest (easiest) < Guardian Nest < Mist Nest (hardest)

2. Limit Break nests.
      These nests are also recycle nests, but drop nest points only, about 2.5k points per nest, total of 4 nests available. FYI, nest points can be used to get some items, mainly spera and 95 jades, from Nest Point Store.

3. 8 man raids.
      Good old 8 man dragon nests. Available dragons are: Red dragon (lvl80) -> Ice dragon (lvl90) -> Rune dragon (lvl93) -> Green dragon (lvl95) -> Forest dragon (lvl95, future content).
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

I second this.. some people are mean when you tell them it’s your first time nesting. And if you make a mistake.. they’ll call you “bobo”(idiot) or “tanga”(dumbass) by some mean ass Filipinos. Lol

Comment

Oh well .. every week I am carrying burdens of newcomers/first timers/always-first-time-people on nest, referring to VN, GN & MN Norm & Hardcore.
          I teach them the major stuffs step-by-step before going further.
          But mostly, I let them do what you want on 1st run, and I usually teach them when they "ask" about it.
          Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Limit Break I have no idea where, I believe Limit breaks in some other game.
            Farming nests for goodies search the web many guides are available already.
            http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Working...
            X