Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to disturb you here

Dear Tasha, Sorry to disturb you here

I'm IcEzSakuRa from WellcomPC, my account got Temporary ban from 12th April to 26 April.

I already try to contact ED (1:1 Inquiries), but they didn't reply for 1 week. Can you please check on my account? Maybe it's my poser again to use my IGN to scam people.

I think My unused DNP is gone already at 17 April during the reset.
    Now I'm afraid i cannot receive my Surprise Event Reward (12 Characters) and Mist Nest Reward (14 Characters) on time (Because it's expire end of 24 April)
    and my GDN team need me to be there.

Sorry to Post you here, but i was block from website.
    Please consider my request, Thank You.

IGN: IcEzSakuRa
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Irine Chan; 04-19-2018, 07:40 PM.

Tasha Check this out please, my friend imposible going to scam people, please check it clearly... thanks...
    If IcEzSakuRa cant received reward from surprise event, it's quite annoying cause wrong banned...
    Last edited by Fai; 04-19-2018, 07:40 PM.
    Caption

Comment

This is more important than those whiny "i picked the wrong costume box for my char" threads, bumping this !

Comment

How come Irinnie got banned?
        ED you need to fix your Banning Hammer, you surely hit the wrong people.
        Better hire PawHammer than your current Hammering Guy.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Considering he was "banned wrongly" for scamming gold before, I would think that the person in-charge would be more cautious with potentially "banning wrongly" again. It might be another case of banning wrongly; however, there are always two sides to a coin. We usually only get to see one side and may immediately think of it as truth.

• Irine Chan
          Irine Chan commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya, you are correct. i'm waiting for reply from ED site. They are doing a great job Baning all the scammer.
          Can be maybe the gold that i traded from someone is from a scamming source.
          Just like my last ban, someone get gold from scamming, and use the gold to trade with me.

• WildMist
          WildMist commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh god suddenly i miss PawHammer, one of the best moderators in that forum alongside Yuhlia :<

For safety precaution, please refrain from using small letter "L" and/or big letter "i" as part of your IGN. This would make you more vulnerable from the imposters, and the worst scenario, they could frame you up for banning any vulnerable player.
        Last edited by Ezrakiel; 04-19-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Ezrakiel
          Ezrakiel commented
          Editing a comment
          Common players can't easily see the difference between these names.
          BanmaBamma / BanmaBarma / BannaBamma / BarmaBanma / BarmaBamma / etc...
          However I'm referring to the point of view of the moderators. They are checking it per letter (based on the screenshots presented) before doing such an action.
          But If it is between "IcEzSakuRa" (using big letter "i" - REAL) and "lcEzSakuRa" (using small "L" - POSER). It's almost visually identical. You can't determine which is real or not. So the fault will fall on "IcEzSakuRa" (using big letter "i" - REAL), as commonly read by moderators. Did you get my point?

• Pisc
          Pisc commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't make sense that user have to spend CC from own pocket to change the IGN for game design flaw (even though I was thinking of changing my IGN for same issue..). So, what I did was reported all those impostors IGN to ED and 3 days later, all gone (not sure whether ED or those impostor deleted). Afterwards, I created two new ED accounts and created all those possible combination of impostor name I can think of. So, there won't be any similar IGN to mine... You could blame people for being dumb or blind but why not just take a step further and do like I did.
          Last edited by Pisc; 04-19-2018, 09:32 PM.

• Ezrakiel
          Ezrakiel commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it doesn't make sense to spend CC for just an IGN, because at the first place it's not our fault. However it's your initiative to take some safety precaution.
          But If I were to the game moderators and developers, I would probably change the default font style in the chat system or in the entire game client, to prevent this fiasco.

Missing rewards due to ED wrong ban should not be permissible. Up to this thread to check his account ASAP, considering he has so many imposer doing the scams (and of course, blind people that accusing real him).
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
        X