Talk about Gachalicious Event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about Gachalicious Event.

Guys is there any chance's to join the event like the Gachalicious Event? Because i really want to join but i know its too late.
    My reason is that i was really saving money for that event and i did'nt make it because i really want the Medea sets and others alike.
    I hope there still a chance like the last year event.

Wait another year and better start saving money from now on.
    (Seriously, some plebs joined the event using 10kg only. How could you miss it?)

Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-21-2018, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Bleed Phantom leveling event rewarded you with free 5K DNP (just enough for any one character to participate in Gachalicious).

You had one month time and a method to get free DNP, yet for whatever reason you still managed to miss it. Please accept your lesson and wait for the next Gachalicous season.

Comment

You will get a change, but not this one. Prolly next Gachalicious in another year, and the rewards would be different too.

Comment

However you can watch over the next few events that ED has to offer. Stay tuned, and always check the DN website.
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Well i have learned my lesson, I was resting and stop play DN at 9 months and yeah im late ...
            Thanks admin and fellow friends.

Comment

Working...
            X