Missed suprise event because no event explaination in event calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed suprise event because no event explaination in event calendar

Hi ED, I am a new player registered an account in early April or later March, can't remember. When I check event calendar, there are so many events. So the first thing I check is the event explanation to find out events with good rewards and then try to find the date of the event. But unfortunately, the surprise event was not explained in the calendar. I was bought the golden chest and was paying for VN HC service so I can get enhancement items to level up my gear.
    on 17 April, I found that everybody was getting Medea T2 +20 equips from the event that I have missed. Now I will need to pay more for VN HC service, and couple month time to catch up. This experience really sucks. I spent more than 50 dollars and need to spend more time and money to catch up ppl who paid 10 dollars for the event which was not explained in the event calendar.

I know this event was discussed in March, but what about new players like me.

Hopefully, ED will provide a second chance for ppl who just missed the event or make it easier to enhance Medea equips.

This event is actually quite a spoonfeeding event, which will not be that frequent. You may expect this event would not be held again within one year.

Instead, you may focus on this month event, which are Lagendia Continential Exploration (LCE), board game and Sun Essence event.

LCE: Giving you tonnes of materials such as Dragon Jade Fragments, Talisman Fragments, etc. in which you may sell them for golds, and points to exchange for some useful goods.

Board Game: Also giving you numerous gold pouches and Goddess Grief (to get Legend/Unique titles and lvl95 heraldies, etc.). Board Game Coins can also be used to exchange for Gold Goblin Coin which is a gold nest.

Sun Essence: Farm the boxes to lvl5 will essentially give you 100k Slayer point, which can be used to exchange 1 part of Legend armour, or you may exchange for Enhancement Hammers and sell for golds.
    Last edited by BananaCredits; 04-22-2018, 09:06 PM.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• ceceyeah
      ceceyeah commented
      Editing a comment
      Ye, I know, I just wanna if ED explain it in event calendar, there is no way for me to miss this event. Everything else was explained apart from this one.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Because it is considered as March event, therefore it is in March calendar.

• ceceyeah
      ceceyeah commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the sun essences explain

How could you missed it? Even some plebs who are living under a rock or inside a cave were informed about that event.
    The details for Surpised Event has been pinned (Top Post) in the website for almost a month.
    It was a trending topic in all DN-related Facebook groups for a month.
    World chat was filled with questions about it 24/7 for a whole month.
    DN forum was flooded with multiple threads about it.
    It's your fault for not reading posts other than the calendar. :/

Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-23-2018, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• ceceyeah
      ceceyeah commented
      Editing a comment
      Joined DNSEA early April. and was focusing more in game stuff.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's still on up to april 9 . if u joined forum early u won't miss it w/ that thank you Tasha threads.

Moving forward, your money is best spent on planned events for the next few weeks and months. Stay tuned for incoming new events and be able to participate in it.

Enhancement event is just around the corner, you might be able to catch up to it.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

how did you missed it? you didn't checked their "NOTICE" button? its basically a large FONT "NOTICE" word on their main website, you could have checked it out before you posted a butthurt message.
      this is the issue with people who literally don't search for things, its like searching your other pair of sock when its just above your head, dangling around

Comment

Working...
      X