Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are you planning to implement this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are you planning to implement this?

Even though the key description says you can get the key item from Disassembling Cash Weapon that is Rare Grade and above, that system hasn't been added in this April patch so pleae ignore the description, until we make a modification on the description.

Are you telling us that our weapon costumes won't be disassembled?

Is it me or you guys don't want your players to utilise their older weapons that are no longer worth using by turning it to a key?

Hmm
    Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Originally posted by McYongers View Post
    Even though the key description says you can get the key item from Disassembling Cash Weapon that is Rare Grade and above, that system hasn't been added in this April patch so pleae ignore the description, until we make a modification on the description.

Are you telling us that our weapon costumes won't be disassembled?

Is it me or you guys don't want your players to utilise their older weapons that are no longer worth using by turning it to a key?

Hmm
    Not surprising. I would quite literally be shocked if they allowed it, seeing as how the only way you can get those keys is via cash shop. Subtle way to milk the wealthy DNSEA player base.

Isn't that right Tasha

Comment

Working...
    X