Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Think Will Be The Reward For The Surprise Event Season 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably, stuffs that I farmed for like 3-4months on 14 different characters *coughs Genesis* . Yes I know noone asked me to farm that hard. But since I sold all those 14 Genesis accesories already, I dont mind and I dont care if they giveaway Genesis accesories for 10k CC this time. Oh, time to sell all my Unique Jades as well.

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Heard rumors of Genesis as well but it would be kinda dumb as people only need 1 set per account, the rewards need to be something that is not shareable so that people have incentive to spend on alot chars.

I want a New Moving Mount :3
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Nimmienaticz are you doing service runs for rudn normal 4 man? or LBN right now?

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      no. i only do raid svc. :<

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      how much would it cost for a rudn 8man hc?

surprise event will be........................MAGIC JELLY EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT and delay on miracle jelly again xDDDD

Comment

It’s probably gonna be something big. Since ED owe all that overtime money. ED’s gonna try to milk people with their money as much as they can.

Comment

Since there was a huge scam happened inside ED's affairs, maybe it is the right time for them to come up with such events with luxurious rewards in order for them to actually get enough profit to take back all the losts they've got from those scammers, its a shame that ED will do it just for the sake of getting back all the stolen money from them, but i would agree to them on this situation, money is crucial for them.

now we all know why we always call ED "Money Milkers" because of the shameless acts of the people behind the almost-downfall of ED, let's just understand them and be happy about the things they will give us in exchange for a small amount of money we will be paying up to them in exchange of their services.

keep being negative and hating ED, but i know you all still play the game because you love it, so why don't you just stop acting like a kid, don't post any hate comments regarding ED launching events to milk players, because if they want to milk players, they should have "forced players" to spend, but everytime there's an event, they release details regarding how to participate, if players don't wanna spend money, then they don't have to, now why call them money milkers though if they don't literally force their way to get the money? its because they only entice the players to spend money in exchange for items they are willing to give away base on how much altea gacha boxes is bought within the stipulated time of the event.

seriously, just think over it first before posting something on the comment section of this thread, you don't know what ED's been facing all these years, you're maybe thinking its easy for them to get profit in this game, but its not.

Comment

• McYongers
          McYongers commented
          Editing a comment
          I just honestly wish that by pumping EyeT every time, the quality of the game will improve, like how patches are delivered in a timely manner. Like for instance, the powerstone issue that is supposed to be way back March patch, it's May today and the powerstone is still not server storageable even up to this date. People are looking forward to the announcement on that matter and guess what, there is no announcement. There is no notice if the powerstones will be server storageable or not.

Tl;dr: The point is, there are lots of backlogs coming from the dev side of Eyedentity due to timeline issues. That is why most of the time, updates are half-baked. This issue has not been taken action like the server storageable powerstones and hope that the quality of the game and how development is done improves especially people are still supporting this game even up to this date.
          Last edited by McYongers; 05-08-2018, 04:33 PM.

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          i don't know, the money they've got from us literally is worth hundreds of thousands already, that is, my estimation... maybe even more? although that's just from season 1 of their surprise event, maybe lets wait till season 2 comes out. i just hope that the more we pay, the better the game becomes

what i am expecting as a reward either one of these:
        • 5x Unique dragon jades with a set of stats to choose from
        • Full set of lvl95 Unique Accessories with a set of ring types to choose from
        • 2x Goblin Gold Coin & 2x Miracle Jelly Coin (if may update includes it)
        • Non-Tradable & No expiry Change Job Scroll for some who wants changing job
        What it would be:
        • Gestures
        • Scrapped wing made from rare rarity to epic
        • Could be Manticore Pet again lol
        • maybe another chance of t2 medea +20 for those who didn't join last season 1

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          Epic Fox Tail. LMAO

• marzial09
          marzial09 commented
          Editing a comment
          gestures will always be there xD

If not unique jades, jade heart would be the best reward. There's too much fragments hoarded from LCE, and I bet that it is the only thing that's keeping a lot of players from crafting; because it is freaking expensive.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          players hoarded them long before they knew about LCE drops jade fragments

I've been thinking....Maybe they'll include epic weapon coupons this time around. xD because that was one of the feedback they've received during the last surprise event.
        i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
        -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

I'm just hoping in season 2 it would still be 10 altea boxes.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            it never changes, its still 10 boxes for years now every event, but this case, its titled "Surprise Event" and Cherry Credit's gacha event is called "Gachalicious Event" so ED's new trend for entitling stuff might be a surprise if the requirements to participate on their event is something different this season 2

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            History of Gachalicious during CC era
            S1 - 1 altea
            S2 - 5 altea
            S3 - 10 altea
            Surprise event - 10 altea

So ya it is not sure that would it still be 10 altea.

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I saw "buy 100 pcs jellies" needed to be in Surprise Event 2

They changed it to EYE GACHA event. Hmmm, DN NA had this "for every 100 box that you buy, you'll get 1 piece of argenta transform item". HMMMM???
          i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
          -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Originally posted by missjenn View Post
            They changed it to EYE GACHA event. Hmmm, DN NA had this "for every 100 box that you buy, you'll get 1 piece of argenta transform item". HMMMM???
            If it turns out like that, I guess I'll have to pass on the event. Can't throw that huge amount of money over a game. :/

Comment

Working...
            X