No announcement yet.

Thoughts about CC shutting down DN VN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts about CC shutting down DN VN?

Dear,

After a long period of deliberation, we regret to make a decision to stop all activities of Dragon Nest Vietnam on 05/06/2018 . For gamers who would like to continue playing the game, we encourage you to transfer to the family of Dragon Nest Sea.

The upcoming machina awakening update on May 8, 2015 will be the last update of our content for Dragon Nest Vietnam. All Cash Shop services as well as DN Cash will also be closed on the same day 08/05/2018 . You still have unused DN cash , will be refunded at 800DNP rate to 530CC on 05/6/2018.
    Please note, the Dragon Nest Home and Forum will be officially closed on June 13,. This is a very difficult decision. We sincerely thank you for always following up and supporting enthusiastically from the very beginning so far. We will always remember the memories and beautiful images we have experienced with you all the time and hope to see you soon in our other games!

FAQ
    Q: Will our characters be transferred to the SEA?
    A: Sorry, there will be no transfer to Dragon Nest SEA. But you can create new account with Dragon Nest SEA
    Q: I used DN Cash to buy items in the game. Will I get a refund?
    A: Sorry, only those remaining DN Cash is not used will be refunded the balance at the rate of 800DNP to 530CC .
    Q: I still have DNP and CC left in my account! A: DNP and unused CC will not be refunded. We recommend that you use up your existing DNP number as CC can still be used in other Game Services.

Hoping this won't happen to SEA server.

It will, everything will end eventually, the question is when.

Comment

After all those grindings and spending, couldn't they at least transfer their player base to SEA?

Comment

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Different servers, different economy, probability of people having same IGN, etc, too much variables to consider.
        Anyone playing DN VN can tell me how it's like in terms of population there?
        I think they never have healthy player population to keep the servers up, it's just a matter of time.

So CC only have DN EU left, let's see how long that will last...

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Seeing as VN players used to be a part of SEA server, it should be natural for CC to give them account transfer option. Some give-away items (like name change card) ought to solve the problem with IGN/Guild Name.
        Last edited by NearLawlet; 05-07-2018, 07:57 AM.

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they can't now since transferring of CC account to ED is not available as of now...too bad abt the server shutting down

This really need attention rather than posting DN Mobile stuffs.
      This isn't fair at all, after all those people who spend most of their lives playing DN VN.
      They will just close it like nothing. :v
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Online game never have lengthy lifetime anyway, most fail under 5 years.
        They state in EULA that players don't own anything anyway, all belongs to them so there's that.

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        they should be a little bit considerate about answering FAQ, esp on the 1st question.
        They should give them a small bit of reward/etc. before transferring on sea.

/I just feel sad for them btw, they were like a abandoned cat on a garage/

The time for SEA is coming.....on the way....

Comment

Imagine if SEA is next haha. Spending event then, freebies calypse , other rewards then boom abandoned.
        Hope this doesn't happen on SEA.

Comment

• MARtsuki
          MARtsuki commented
          Editing a comment
          there's no such thing as eternity, just move on when the time has come for DNs, till then enjoy it to the fullest while u still can.

If they are able to refund unused cash (read: trace), then surely, they have ways to know the player base of DN VN when they migrate here in DN SEA.
        I am talking about giving them some freebies exclusive only to them, to at least help them.
        ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

Working...
        X