*class discrimination*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *class discrimination*

"When you want to remove class discrimination but you accidentally make other class more useless to other people's eye"

Oh well maybe because Guardian is made to be a tanker? This is why ED is forcing all support classes into DPS classes in future patch.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Remove or reduce debuff in DPS classes, and give support classes more debuff skills and you will see a turn.

• myon
      myon commented
      Editing a comment
      and putting self heal on most DPS class had put more salt on healer class.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      and this event giving literally free iona heraldy for 180 sec 20% heal

Even with balanced classes people will still discriminate others *looks at gears*
    There are really some clients around there forcing their "ideal run" on the servicers. Understandable if they want to clear fast because of some personal deadline but most of the time they're just plain rude pubs.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      nowadays many clients think they are gods because they pay, just like "customer is always right"

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha yeah. There are some clients who were actually helpful during the run but there are also those that... idk... always feel entitled

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      if some clients really start to being irrational and talking nonsense, i would just refund their pathetic golds and ask them to find other svcer

Class Discrimination is normal even in other servers,

As for my experiment (last week),
    I tried a pub test to put my SB into a quick svc showoff (purpose: to get svc clients)
    during my svcing rudn raid at Ch1 (i did it for free)
    and they just gone to a conclusion that this class:

before run
    1. Are you sure you can do it?
    2. SB is a weak class.
    3. You can't do it quick
    4. 6-8 minutes is not enough for your class
    5. You're a joke.

after run,
    1. ​​​​ "wow, how did he do that?"
    2. "run again pls."
    3. "please do it again"
    4. "how come u survive this far?"

after all those comments, i was intrigue with " How come u survive this far? ", and I was like " oh dam, my passion touched his heart "
    but after that - pubs - go back to its original form, about -being rude & racist-.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• yoricks
      yoricks commented
      Editing a comment
      IJumpUJump,if somoe one so stupid to said that your are not a dps , just kill him., blue bird him or ignore him , how stupid to said that tempset is not a dps , with your gear , you are consider top 5 tempest in DN Sea already !

• IJumpUJump
      IJumpUJump commented
      Editing a comment
      yoricks haha well, i did replied him saying that since tempest does not have skills to heal or get aggro, it cannot do the role of a healer or a tank, thus it is automatically a dps, although not a very good one currently =/

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Meh, Tempest not a DPS? give me a break, they even are stronger than my main sniper, i am even jealous and would have wanted to make an acrobat class that could branch out between windwalker or tempest, and in this case i would rather choose tempest since its a class a lot more fun to play with.

These duds who discriminates class are like bullies in a classroom, they bully 1 kid they can push around, and then by the time they grow up, the once bullied is now a CEO of a large company, and the bully gets a demotion from coffee mug holder in an office into a janitor who keeps wiping off the floor in the comfort room, this is what happens in DN at some point if a class that got discriminated gets a revamp, like the guardian and defensio just now, they got a better DPS, they are more well rounded semi-DPS now considering they get to spam most of their abilities, especially the guardian class.

if we were to meet up personally, with these so called people who discriminates a certain class, i would have punched him right away in the face and smack him with a coffee mug, i really hate these scums of scums more worst than a low-end geared pro

they make every class function the same... soon you wont have to worry about discrimination
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• yueruchi
      yueruchi commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, we just have to worry gear discrimination after that

I believe there is a story behind this world chat.

Discord: Poru#5992

Comment

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      I recall that it was a levelling boost request.
Working...
X