Question regarding Eye Gacha Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Eye Gacha Event

I know it's kinda obvious but I just want to make sure (I don't wanna assume) if I'm eligible for the event if I buy Gacha using Discount Coupon that I saved from my characters. It's NOT stated on the Event Details, so I just wanna make sure before I spend my money on it. Thanks.

For reference:

Event Detail]

For overall amount of Gacha Boxes bought from the list below by the whole server, rewards will be released each time the server reaches a tier.

To be eligible for the rewards, you must clear at least one of the following list:

1) Conversion Weapon Treasure Box: amount of 10 or higher

2) Conversion Treasure Chest: amount of 10 or higher

3) Altea’s Gacha Box: amount of 10 or higher

4) Mixture of the above in the amount of 10 or higher.

+ Daily Sales Gacha can be included in the count.

- DNP purchases are not eligible.

NOTE

- The Promotion will start on 15th May 0000HRS till’ 31st May 2359HRS.

- Rewards are given per CHARACTER basis.

- All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 6th June 1800HRS (GMT+8).

- Rewards will be collectable through Special Storage up until 20th June 18:00HRS (GMT+8).

- Only players who have purchased at least 10ea of Conversion Weapon Box/Conversion Treasure Chest will be eligible for the rewards. Mixture of the boxes still counts: ex. If you bought 3 Altea’s Gacha Boxes and 7 Conversion Weapon Boxes and the total is 10 Boxes you bought, then you will still receive the reward once the total number of the Boxes bought by the server reaches a tier.

- The total number of Gacha Boxes bought will be announced each day at 18:00 (GMT+8) on our official webpage through NOTICE section (EXCEPT ON THE WEEKENDS)

- Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.

- All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone.

- Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated.

- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

Um. It's still Gacha even if it's discounted. And past Gachalicious, Tashalicious also included this with no exception. But verification iz the best.

Comment

• RavenSnow
      RavenSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, confirmation is still better just to be sure. Don't wanna spend moneh assuming I'm eligible when suddenly I'm not. Can't trust anyone these days. :3

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      it is understood by the company to include all characters that uses discount coupons for altea gacha boxes, since CC was the only one distributed these coupons, ED included it on the method of purchase for gacha boxes that will be eligible for the rewards once it is given away.

Many gacha event has been launched throughout the years, and each one of them had made all the discount coupon purchase for the altea gacha box included on the count, so to speak, the usage if discount coupons for altea gacha box is yes, they are also included as a possible way of purchase method and you will be eligible for the rewards

Hello since this is a tread about gacha

To be eligible for the rewards, you must clear at least one of the following list:

1) Conversion Weapon Treasure Box: amount of 10 or higher
    2) Conversion Treasure Chest: amount of 10 or high
    3) Altea’s Gacha Box: amount of 10 or higher
    4) Mixture of the above in the amount of 10 or higher.

once i cleared one of the list above to be eligible and the server reaches a tier1 obviously i get the reward for tier 1

BUT when the TIER 2 starts do i need to clear again one of the requirements to be eligible for Tier 2 and so on?

OR

I just need to clear just 1 and im eligible to all tier rewards?

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      You just need to buy 10 and leave it at that. Tier rewards is dependent on amount of total gacha bought by the whole server, you don't need to buy 10 for every tier passed unless you feel generous or want to help out on increasing the gacha count.

Just want to drop a question, since this is about the event too.

+ Daily Sales Gacha can be included in the count.
    Does that mean a character buying the "Altea's Gacha-Box Package" x2 is eligible for event reward?

Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	136044

Thank you.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, thats what most ppl will do

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      i rather gamble on missing boxes (referring to Conversion Treasure Chest)
      We don't know what might pop up :3

i want to know about this also, hope someone will answer this one.

Comment

any update?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        check on older posts regarding the eye gacha event

So does the 2500pt Gacha Box Pacakge counts? any update? just making sure coz you know..

reading some post. yes daily sales counts. thanks
      Last edited by geeeen17; 05-25-2018, 12:34 AM.
      IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

what if i bought 10 boxes on 25th May, am i still eligible for tiers 1-7?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          Even if you have bought the box from the start of the event, you are still eligible

"what if i bought 10 boxes on 25th May, am i still eligible for tiers 1-7?" Yes

I suggest you buy the Daily Sales altea gacha box package which contains 5 altea gacha box for the price of only 2,500 , buying another one by the other day would total to 10 boxes for the price of only 5,000 total EYET, since this is counted towards the method of purchase of the box as stated on their webpage for the event, yes you are eligible for the rewards.

DNP purchase is not eligible and will not be counted towards the participation of the event.

Discount coupon for altea gacha boxes is counted towards the participation of the event and is eligible for the rewards when you use one on any of your characters who has it.

• waaatdah
          waaatdah commented
          Editing a comment
          already bought 10 boxes using an old discount coupon

i thought i was only eligible for the 8th and 9th tier since i bought 10 boxes after the 7th tier was reached.

Thank you for clarifying! xoxo

Uhm. Just a question.
        Will you get all the rewards after the event or you will recieve it one by one when a certain tier has cleared?
        Thanks.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          you get nothing w/out reading old comments.

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          its really hard to put up with these kinds of comments... but i have to do my job, but next time, find your own way to answer your questions:

Yes, you will get all reached tier rewards regardless of when you bought 10 total gacha box from the cash shop or how many boxes you bought.

Example:
          Tier 7 is unlocked, you top-up and bought the altea gacha box, the next day Tier 8 is unlocked, ofc you will still get the rewards for Tier 8 since that is what stated on the webpage regarding the event.

Each Tier has different variety of rewards, you can only choose 1 and select it carefully and don't act hastily if you dont want to make any mistakes such as picking up the calypse armor converter instead of the medea set
      Working...
      X