Bring back the fun in Dragon Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the fun in Dragon Nest

I did a little thing that I thought of while being bored waiting for my Hybrid FATIGUE system reset.

So I tried an EXPERIMENT in acting as a newbie and asking people about where should I go level or what dungeon should I enter at my current level etc. etc.

In three of my characters that I made, many newbies I came across are fun people. While doing dungeons with them, they really enjoy this game even though they just started in Dragon nest SEA, and it was fun for me as well. Maybe 90% of the newbies I played with are fun people hahaha.

After that first experiment, I tried interacting with max leveled players for the second experiment, asking them about what dungeon should I go with my current level, and fun questions like how to get to saint haven and such hahaha. With all my three characters that I made for the experiment, I experienced the cruelty of max leveled players. Or should I say, scammers.. how sad. Technically, even though I acted as a NEWBIE, it may seem like I still don't know the game to them so it's not technically a scam, YET. Because, you know, apprentice slots can be sold with a price in the future right? SCAMMED! hahaha!. Every character that I made, I maxed the slot of Masters for apprenticeship, can you believe it? hahaha. 9 max leveled players said that they would help me in my leveling, and specifically said that being a Master and Apprentice in a dungeon DOES NOT consume their Fatigue (mostly they said this). Some left after being my Master, and some brought me in front of the dungeon and said that they don't have anymore fatigue (lmao lmao).

All I could say was, "Okay! thanks a lot for the help anyways hahahaha."

Oh I forgot one thing, 5 of the 9 players BEGGED to be like before I get boost (which didn't even happen, no boost acquired lol)

9 out of 9 max leveled players I interacted were scammers, not a single level, not a single dungeon run.

All I could remember was the thrill and excitement and fun of the newbies that I interacted during my leveling at 10-24, and beyond that, well... what trash. Is this what the new players experience in this game now? I was just curious at the beginning, but now I realized that I am glad I did this even though it was supposed to be for FUN.

Oh yeah, I encountered some players who just used their second character or something. I think you guys agree that it was fun right, whoever you are. Hahahaha!

Thanks a lot for the time on reading this, I really appreciate it.

I'm not sure if your conclusions are valid with such sample size. Does your conclusion state that the game sucks now? Aren't scammers a product of culture and not exactly fault of the game?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

9 out of 9 players and there are like hundreds of DN players. Seems like a legit experiment with sufficient data.

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        9 ppl for sample size, which means each sample player has about 11% significance, which means this experiment has very low sensitivity and low confident interval

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        How come he never saw me jump around Ch1 and do boosting?

Isn't this type of issue more on the community instead of the game itself? Well lately I really don't have as much as fun like it used to be when my friends still go online and stuff but this one is more on the current population the game has. We're talking about pub here, there are lots of scammers out there tricking every gullible people. There's quite sum of people desperate for gold, heck I'm kinda amazed even Cerberus nest that is supposed to be a neutral nest (stats get neutralized) have "carry services" or being sold idk. Even gold sellers blatantly shouting sales on bluebird doesn't get banned. So if you want to find fun here now better find real friends or add up those who are not toxic like the pub. Tho there are still some who will add you up and try to leach you (especially when you are geared or exploitable).

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        people always find a way to abuse tho

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly yea :v

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        we need patron's comment here.

I'm still having a lot of fun playing with karahan every weekend and having 5 winning streak in a single KOF match regularly, but thank you for sharing your (unnecessary and obvious lol we knew already) experiment results, we all should follow your foot-steps now thanks for inspiring us let's all ditch gearing up guys get out of your rooms in colosseum and just focus on finding our flaws and soak it in cuz that what's really important nao forget the fun in the game we should practice our research skills in here to become a really great investigator and recruited by Interpol while we're at it.

I'm sharing my experiment results too, check the image below for concrete statistic data and number of participants
      Last edited by WildMist; 05-20-2018, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Agent3554
        Agent3554 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jujomito :d

I'm more triggered on how he used 9 as a sample size. I cri.

Comment

Hey lemme join, I want to use numbers.
        Out of 38 classes, I made 7x Sting Breezer.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X