Skill heraldry: where art thou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill heraldry: where art thou?

Lately ive been clothing my character with alot of heraldry, but i have failed to find skill heraldries and elevation heraldries. Have an idea to where to farm/get?

Skill Heraldry can be purchased from Nest point shop.

​​​​​I believe Elevation Heraldry is obtained as Remote Dungeon Exploration reward, not sure if it's from epic or unique grade box.

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      The heroes/mercenaries price are because they are hard to get.
      Geraint, Aisha and Argenta are still available in Gacha boxes while Iona and Karahan are only available for short period of time in the past.
      Of course you can still get them if you're lucky with Hero Pouch.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i see... i thought iona and karahan would be a permanent reward in gacha boxes since the other 3 are available inside it.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as I know, karahan and velskud are expensive due to their skills; these guys have good debuff: Karahan for fire/ice type, Velskud for dark type. Previously you can only get them in Velskud boxes. As for Iona, kinda hard to get him and best way for now is by opening the hero pouches. I'd say price is reasonable now (they are below 20k now) unlike last time I bought Karahan for 30k~40k, then also saw Iona vended at 100k *sweats*

Aside from the above mentioned locations.

You can also get skill heraldry's at Slayer Mode - Training Ground and Slayer Mode/Nests as loot drops.

Not sure but I believe you can also get them at Distorted Zone Abyss level dungeons at Rhadames, also as loot drops.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      they have removed skill heraldry on slayer mode, they can only now obtain through slayer testing ground which is where you get slayer shards.

• Ozm40
      Ozm40 commented
      Editing a comment
      I see thanks for the correction

About the remote dungeon exploration thingy, is it still on air? I tried to find the dark banquet but after i went to the priestess the quest disappeared so im kinda worried remote dungeon would be the same. (Event-ish thing)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadAmp View Post
      About the remote dungeon exploration thingy, is it still on air? I tried to find the dark banquet but after i went to the priestess the quest disappeared so im kinda worried remote dungeon would be the same. (Event-ish thing)
      remote dungeon exploration is not an event it's a permanent feature in fact sending heroes(mercenaries) to RDE is 1 of daily task. either you are a newbie or not played DN for a long time, since RDE is here at least since 90 cap if not 80 cap. you should read the newbie guide by mr. shovel in guide section. it must be discuss there since it's one of the daily tasks.

Comment

Working...
      X