Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys do after FTG reached 0??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys do after FTG reached 0??

I only play back dragon nest sea recently and my Fatigue reach 0, what can I do after that? Last time I remembered even though fatigue reached 0, we still can enter dungeon right????

• Beating the living daylight out of-- er, I mean, sparring with people in Coloseum
    • Solo Nightmare mode x3
    • Solo VN Hell x3
    • Leveling my remaining subs to 95 for Cerberus Nest (free 1500g + 300 tradable jelly)
    The EyeGacha event is perfect for those with many subs, as it allow you to farm easy to medium difficulty content even without party. Even more so if your characters are using similar stat (e.g INT-based class, Dark elemental class).

Comment

Too bad.... this is my new account... not yet maxed Lvl... does fishing farming and cooking useful in any ways????

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. I know for certain that cooking allow you to create the much needed Muffin for stat boost in nest, not too sure about fishing though. I never bothered to grow my farm skills that much.

• Ozm40
        Ozm40 commented
        Editing a comment
        So far the only fish you can get from fishing that is even remotely useful are gold carps, since those are needed to make spirit breath salad's which while it still provides decent temporary stats are however still inferior to the muffin though (if I remember correctly, I always see Salads at a lower price compared to muffins or it may be because it requires golden apples)

The new FTG system does not allow players to enter dungeons after they hit 0 or lack the required ftg to enter a dungeon.

Since you haven't max yet, the actions you can make are very limited atm.

You can:

1. Do Wonderful Theme Park Challenges/Daily Dungeons (depending on your lvl it has a limit of 7 times a week) or (daily quest counterpart which is 2 times a day)
      -said activity provides points which are mostly used initially to purchase heraldries where if you're lucky you can get one that has good stats (or if very lucky 1k Final Damage)

2 You can do fishing which is mostly used as ingredients for cooking recipes

To answer your comment:

Cooking is mainly used to craft/cook food which provides temporary bonus stats (you can sell the stuff you created but the most profitable are usually spirit breath salad and goddess blessing muffins which are legend grades)

Fishing, or the stuff you can get from fishing are mainly used as ingredients for cooking

Comment

Cooking and fishing is completely useless.
        DN is not the game you can play/farm with only 1 char. You will need more subs, 10+ char should be enough. Recommend to create and leveling more subs, better if these class is same stat (AGI, INT, STR), same base class ( warrior), or even same sub class so you can share gear through server storage. I myself have 6 flurry, and that quite few, I know some other ppl who get 10+ flurry, 10+ ML or 10+ adept in the same acc.
        P/S: don't bother too much about what can do if you not max level. DN is only playable after you reach level cap.
        Last edited by zArAthena; 05-20-2018, 05:25 AM.
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• XDR
          XDR commented
          Editing a comment
          I though you need to seal your item first only can transfer your item and there is a limit to seal the item, so how do share the gear?? Sorry I am quite new to this game... haahaha last time I only play 1 character so I never bother with this sharing stuff....

• zArAthena
          zArAthena commented
          Editing a comment
          When you enter storage NPC, you will see an option to server storage. You can transfer many items through this feature to other char in the same account. You don't need seal stamp. Some item which can transfer by server storage is:
          - Costume.
          - Jade
          - Heraldry
          - Talisma
          - Epic 95 gear (Neris)
          - And many more ...

So, there's nothing I can do to level up huh.... currently I am Lvl 88

Comment

• Ozm40
          Ozm40 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope you'll just have to wait for the reset which is at 9:00AM +8GMT, or as said above create subs

One more question.... should I enchant those Lvl 95 item to +20 by myself or should I just bought it from trading house? Which one more worth???

Comment

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Neither. Just participate in the EyeGacha event and you'll get T2 Medea +20 set.

Ok. Thanks guys...

Comment

Either create another char or chill for now xD

Comment

Go for a walk around, stare at the sky, enjoy the sceneries.

But seriously though. For players below Lv90, there's nothing else to do except to do Wonderful Theme Park and do Farm stuff. You can also check out the DWC Colosseum and try out the other classes to see if they strike your fancy. Or just hang around and have a chat with your friends and guildmates in-game. Other than that, just log off and come back the next day.

If you need more FTG, either use a FTG Potion, get 3 likes from 3 people once a day to earn an extra 150 FTG, or go inside the Hot Springs every Tuesday and Friday for a max bonus of 2,000 FTG [500 ftg per entry, total of 4 entries; 2 before the daily reset at 9:00a.m. (be sure you don't enter the Hot Spring on Monday/Thursday, so you can enter the next day before the reset], and 2 additional entries after the daily reset.

Comment

Working...
            X