EYE cash problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYE cash problem

Please help, I've been trying to fix this since yesterday and I still can't buy eye cash in paypal process because it kept saying this message
    I've checked my bank account and I do have some funds there, another thing is that the website is the problem, I tried to buy something from steam, or other shops and the paypal purchase process is working just fine. They said that cherry credits can also be an alternative, but unfortunately I tried to make an account there but it got some problems like the verification code not sending to my email address so the only thing I can relay to is ED's EyeCash, please anyone know how to fix this??

hello,
    u already read this guide line ?

http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/10
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

What do you plan to do with Paypal? Participate in gachalicious using EYET?
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

the verification address won't be sent to you in an instant, especially if the email you are using is of Yahoo, which is having issues with any verification email sent to your account, i suggest using google instead since it is more reliable and secure than yahoo which sometimes can look you up on your account and have trouble retrieving it.

Yahoo is a bit old now... most people use google now.

Comment

Update: After 7 hours.... my gmail got spammed with the verification mails I don't know why but I was finally able to get some cc, I was planning to use the cc for the gachalicious event since now the tier is at 5 and will obviously reach 6 all I really wanted in that event is the sweet medea set lol, but it still doesn't answer my question to why paypal won't let me buy from the website... its like a day now and I still can't buy eyec using paypal, I luckily I found another alternative in cherry credits its the worldpay that also accepts paypal as payment.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            ED has many issues with many things... so to speak even in the game there's a lot of bugs that players could take advantage from... in my perspective they are much worst at handling the game than when CC was still the server handler of the game, they were much more generous on the rewards and really treats us like we were babies... gold Overflow as well even without any luxurious events to pamper us because of the permanent magnifyque glass rewards whenever using magnifying glass will be able to give u a chance for a hefty amount of gold ranging from 500~1000~5000 gold each chance u get for a gold reward, also it has other cash durational items, but the Gold is what players were aiming for so whenever you see low level characters roaming around town, you wouldn't know if thats a newbie or someone just exploiting the event.

anyways, was off topic now, PayPal method when topping up at ED for EYECASH isn't advisable since EYEC has limitations on purchase, even if you can buy the altea gacha box, there are times they won't even include that purchase of altea gacha box with EYEC wouldn't be eligible for the rewards... since there was a spending and top-up tier event happened last time, most players used paypal and bought EYEC instead of EYET, complained that they did not receive any rewards, and ED just told them to their face that EYEC was not included as a top-up and spending method that was not eligible to begin with, since they didn't read the details about the event...

But you should re-read the details regarding the event if EYEC is included and purchase with EYEC will make you eligible for the rewards and participation once you use it up or before you top-up.
        Working...
        X