Any tips on farming gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips on farming gold?

So I just came back after a year taking a break from this game, sadly I didn't manage to transfer my account from cherry credits (RIP my saleana) so I basically started from scratch and I'm a bit confused on what to start with in farming gold.
    Is there any way to easily get fifties or hundreds of gold daily without the use of irl money?

simple, just do at least 7 daily tasks will earn you at least 500 g daily.

Comment

please, for the love of altea goddess, see through all the thread sections in this forum and find an appropriate title thread to post your inquiries (Eg. your post should be in the Question & Answer thread section)

this is your 2nd time besides the "paypal problems"

as for your question, here is a guide that could help you out on your returning journeys on lagendia:

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...arming-methods

Comment

Important Tips to Remember:
        • Do Solo Abyss Dungeons on your own (party members will not affect the drop loots from boss now, they have updated it) Gold drop on boss is around 30~45 Gold, so there is a chance within 10 runs you can earn 350~500 Gold, it depends if you see a Gold Goblin
        • Do Daily Quest Solo as well if you can do an abyss dungeon solo, it is the same as going onto an abyss dungeon solo but doing your daily quest at the same time
        • Do your Daily Task, you can check them out by pressing letter "V" on your keyboard, and searching for the "Daily Task" tab or any tab with the title "Task" remember that, easy to search just use your eyes
        • If you are starting Fresh, as for you who has plans on participating on the eye gacha event (since you were having problems in paypal when trying to top-up on ED's site and said that you will join and participate on the event) i suggest for you to just wait for the event to end and reward is given before you enhance any gear, you will just need dragon jades for that
        • When you reach level 95, just now after machina awakening patch on may 15th 2018, you will receive a special entry Cerberus nest ticket, before you use it, contact me, i will tell you some things before you go and find public party, since most players shall take advantage of you being you are just a returning player, there is a bug there that they can exploit, whats yours shall be stolen if you are not careful, i will PM you here in the forums briefly short after i finish this post, which is i already did while you are reading this
        • Never deal and trust with people saying that they will give you freebies and stuff, i on the other hand can be trusted since i am suggesting this to you (don't worry i am harmless) if they try to scam you by making a deal with you and they want you to give them gold before they give u something u want, best to avoid those scums, Trading House is the only legal medium for Trade, besides Trading personally with another player, but ofc you should be very observant of things on your trade window with someone else
        • Never shall you fight over with toxic players, they are hard to comprehend, stubborn and stupid, they don't make sense and shall flame you for being provoked by them as well, they are verbal abusers, they are a machine of disgust and shame, never go so low by being provoked by them and have an argument with them.
        I shall pm you with more details regarding the Cerberus nest tickets, dont do something rash yet like partying on public with those tickets if you want to earn the rewards that should be yours.

EDIT: Can't PM you since your settings is set to not receive PMs... so i will paste out what i was about to PM you.

There has been an update regarding the cerberus nest, the Nest itself can be entered even without gear, except for weapons because you need them in order to fight.
        Nest has balanced out all the stats so no need for gearing purposes, just for fun, this is made for newbies or returning players who are starting fresh just like you.

There is a reward exclusive for the ticket holder, which is you when you receive it, make a party, and you will be the only player who will consume the ticket when you enter the nest, all the party members won't be needing the ticket, just the party leader, and its you.

The ticket holder shall receive rewards exclusive only for the party leader, the rewards are compose of 1,500 Gold from what i know, some Materials such as Cerberus Paw, and other freebies.
        The party members shall receive points from each faction such as community, nest, nightmare, dungeon points and crystal points.

There is a bug that existed there that let other party members to steal what should be yours, which is a bad thing so to speak, you wont get anything since it is designated for you to open the chest but the rewards shall be named to the party member who keeps pressing the chest to open them up, which they cannot but only the party leader, which will be you when you have the ticket. after that you are leaving the nest with nothing but regrets because of those scums.

Also, you can tell me your IGN here so that we can contact each other.

My IGN is Tomiaa , i can help you out on things in the game that i can manage to do, well then thats about it.
        Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-21-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
          Important Tips to Remember:
          • Do Solo Abyss Dungeons on your own (party members will not affect the drop loots from boss now, they have updated it) Gold drop on boss is around 30~45 Gold, so there is a chance within 10 runs you can earn 350~500 Gold, it depends if you see a Gold Goblin
          • Do Daily Quest Solo as well if you can do an abyss dungeon solo, it is the same as going onto an abyss dungeon solo but doing your daily quest at the same time
          • Do your Daily Task, you can check them out by pressing letter "V" on your keyboard, and searching for the "Daily Task" tab or any tab with the title "Task" remember that, easy to search just use your eyes
          • If you are starting Fresh, as for you who has plans on participating on the eye gacha event (since you were having problems in paypal when trying to top-up on ED's site and said that you will join and participate on the event) i suggest for you to just wait for the event to end and reward is given before you enhance any gear, you will just need dragon jades for that
          • When you reach level 95, just now after machina awakening patch on may 15th 2018, you will receive a special entry Cerberus nest ticket, before you use it, contact me, i will tell you some things before you go and find public party, since most players shall take advantage of you being you are just a returning player, there is a bug there that they can exploit, whats yours shall be stolen if you are not careful, i will PM you here in the forums briefly short after i finish this post, which is i already did while you are reading this
          • Never deal and trust with people saying that they will give you freebies and stuff, i on the other hand can be trusted since i am suggesting this to you (don't worry i am harmless) if they try to scam you by making a deal with you and they want you to give them gold before they give u something u want, best to avoid those scums, Trading House is the only legal medium for Trade, besides Trading personally with another player, but ofc you should be very observant of things on your trade window with someone else
          • Never shall you fight over with toxic players, they are hard to comprehend, stubborn and stupid, they don't make sense and shall flame you for being provoked by them as well, they are verbal abusers, they are a machine of disgust and shame, never go so low by being provoked by them and have an argument with them.

I shall pm you with more details regarding the Cerberus nest tickets, dont do something rash yet like partying on public with those tickets if you want to earn the rewards that should be yours.

EDIT: Can't PM you since your settings is set to not receive PMs... so i will paste out what i was about to PM you.

There has been an update regarding the cerberus nest, the Nest itself can be entered even without gear, except for weapons because you need them in order to fight.
          Nest has balanced out all the stats so no need for gearing purposes, just for fun, this is made for newbies or returning players who are starting fresh just like you.

There is a reward exclusive for the ticket holder, which is you when you receive it, make a party, and you will be the only player who will consume the ticket when you enter the nest, all the party members won't be needing the ticket, just the party leader, and its you.

The ticket holder shall receive rewards exclusive only for the party leader, the rewards are compose of 1,500 Gold from what i know, some Materials such as Cerberus Paw, and other freebies.
          The party members shall receive points from each faction such as community, nest, nightmare, dungeon points and crystal points.

There is a bug that existed there that let other party members to steal what should be yours, which is a bad thing so to speak, you wont get anything since it is designated for you to open the chest but the rewards shall be named to the party member who keeps pressing the chest to open them up, which they cannot but only the party leader, which will be you when you have the ticket. after that you are leaving the nest with nothing but regrets because of those scums.

Also, you can tell me your IGN here so that we can contact each other.

My IGN is Tomiaa , i can help you out on things in the game that i can manage to do, well then thats about it.
          Thanks for the tips Mr.Shovels , hopefully the tips you gave me will guide me for my future endeavors in this game.
          My IGN is Inyushaa and I am glad that there are people like you who willingly help people who are in need of tips and tricks in the game.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            ok, going to try to log-in, hopefully i won't get disconnected as soon as i load in SH
        Working...
        X