My first time nest raid at Cerberus Nest gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time nest raid at Cerberus Nest gone wrong

Hello, thank you for coming here and taking your time reading this.

I apologize for having bad spelling, grammar and making bad presentation.

I just wanna share something and ask about it.

I went to Garden of Time and Space (95) to test this new nest I've never heard before.

I have the ticket, but it won't let me in (Well, I like doing dungeons and nests alone)

The portal is colored black, so I went back to Saint Haven, and make a party

I made a private party only for me (It was 2-man party, but I'm only in the party)

When I got inside the Garden of Time and Space, now it says "You need at least two players to play" or something

So I went back to Saint Haven again, and made another party (but public this time), then someone just suddenly appeared in the party member lists in a second I made a party (someone just suddenly joined)

I rush to the portal out of excitement, but the person who joined declined to get into the portal

I asked the person for the reason, he says he declined to step into the portal because the Cerberus nest was hard to be done with only two players

He suggested me to form a 4-man party, I declined, because I wanna finish it alone, but the game requires one more player to get in

He keeps insisting his suggestion on me, so I made it 4-man, because I'm already excited to get in

A couple of minutes, two players just joined in just a second as well as after I made it 4-man party (and including the previous member)

So we got in, and finished it for about 8 minutes and 31 seconds, it was really fun, but I still was expecting for more challenge in that nests by doing alone

Now when it comes with chest rewards, we got nothing, all the loot went to the previous member (the first person who joined in my party)

There was a chest appeared and it says that only party leader could only open it, and I opened it, and it appears that the loot belongs to the same person as well

Now my other party members are shouting something like "BUGGER" on caps and getting mad on the person

We went to the stage entrance and they still keep shouting and getting mad at someone, and someone declined to get inside the portal

They keep arguing on the chat and getting more awkward, so I left the party (I regret going in parties, that's why I go raiding solo)

Anyways, it was fun playing with them.

I'm not an introvert or something, I just want to play and immerse myself in the story of the game and pretend that I'm the main character in the storyline without getting interrupted by going parties

The only problem I have is that my party is turning into madness after that run.

Now, my question is: "What do they mean about 'Bugger' they're mentioning in the chat? Does it have something with the Cerberus Nest Beginner?"

Any answers are appreciated, I apologize again for being bad at using grammar and presenting.
    Last edited by Agent3554; 05-29-2018, 04:58 PM.

Well currently theres a bug in cbn that allows other players to get the loots that is only meant for the ticket holder hence called a *bugger* aka that other guy stole your loots :V
    So how do they steal your loots? well if someone is nearby the chest that is only meant for the ticket holder *DO NOT CLICK THE CHEST* because they are spam clicking the chest until you click on it and they get the loots and boom you haz no loots get rekt. The only person that should be near the second chest is the ticket holder and yes someone will also use escape current location to get near the chest so keep your eyes peeled

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      well you can solo it. ask 3 of your friends to come and leave upon entering cbn.

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      The reason I'm insisting on doing it alone is because I wanna immerse myself on the storyline and record the whole gameplay and clearing it alone, so I could enjoy watching my own recorded gameplay, like I'm watching an episode of an anime.

I would stop playing DN and rather watch the whole episode of it if it has an anime adaption, but unfortunately, it has only one episode (I don't even know if it is considered an episode, trailer or just a short film), and it is in Chinese
      Last edited by Agent3554; 05-29-2018, 05:31 PM.

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Nimmienaticz

Thanks for sharing your advice

But unfortunately, I have no friends in real life and in the game
      Last edited by Agent3554; 05-29-2018, 05:39 PM.

When you kill Cerberus, your party will be given two different chests:
    • Bronze chest which drops Dungeon points for everyone else.
    • Gold chest which drops Jelly, 500g Gold Pouch and Cerberus Paw (that can be traded with 95 jades/heraldry/talisman at NPC blacksmith) - This particular chest was reserved exclusively for Party Leader.
    After opening the first chest, everyone except the leader will be automatically transported to a secluded place; this was done to allow the leader (ticket holder) some time to loot their reward without being interrupted.

However, there is a bug in which party member can return the the area by using Esc Current Location, thus transferring the right for the loot from party leader (ticket holder) to the bug user.

Hence, ticket holder should never, ever give up their party leader position. ​​​​​​In addition, make sure you invite a trusted player (preferably a friend/guild mate) as your first party member; someone who would wait and return the party leader position back to you just in case you got disconnected during CBN run.

EDIT: Curse this captcha feature for delaying my reply...

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your answer, information and advice

Unfortunately, I have no friends in real life and in the game, my only friends in-game are my alts

I also have trust issues with anyone in the game, but due to excitement of playing, I just ignored all of this.

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, I also hate the captcha feature, it considers all of answers as failure even if I accurately answered it, mostly the picture captcha

EDIT:

Yes, that incident happened when someone is standing beside on the chest that is only exclusive for me, and I just simply opened it without thinking.

Also the person who did it keeps insisting me on making a 4-man instead of 2-man party, why? Does this bug only works in 4-man?

Comment

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking that before opening the chest, there should be a considerable distance of your partymates from the chest so that you don't get spam clicked.
      Last edited by launcelot; 05-29-2018, 09:01 PM.

you should really join a guild to find some dank friends who will help you out on stoofs

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing your advice, unfortunately, there's no guild would even consider me as a friend, only as a "visitor" (I mean, like players who just joined in the guild just for additional exp gain)

Also, the problem is that my guildmates might do the same thing to me
      Last edited by Agent3554; 05-29-2018, 05:54 PM.

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      Go try searching for a good guild in the guild recruitment tab in the forums

P.S go join Teaquisition @_@
Working...
X