Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For solo PVE - Guardian, Physician or Abyss Walker? And Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For solo PVE - Guardian, Physician or Abyss Walker? And Why?

Im indecise about.

All 3 are different roles.

Guardian is a tank
    Physician is a healer
    Abyss Walker is a DPS sub heal sub cure, but inefficient in the latter two support

Realistically:
    If you cannot gear a DPS sufficiently with good gear, you will not be able to contribute a lot and others will pick better geared for sure.
    Guardians are not wanted in nests and raids because tanking is less effective now due to the changes to support skills. Sucks but this is how it is now.
    Physicians are decent in healing and cure and might be picked as support due to capability to DPS as well, even if gears are not top tier.

Now for the subjective part:
    They are all very different playstyles. Tanks role is to lure the boss properly, while DPS is to DPS and support to ensure survival of the party.
    Physicians and AW skills have rather long cast time or delay, so it may be something you are not used to.
    Guardians deal poor damage so you may not want to pick that if you are into nice numbers.

Now the rant:
    You should ask more specific questions for more specific answers. I'd give your question 1/10.

Edit: scratch that; 0/10 because you posted in the wrong question to ask a question.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Please post your question in the Q&A section...

Abyss Walker. The other two are best used for party gameplay.

Comment

What are you thinking making a healer and a tank a choice for solo PVE?

Comment

Im leveling the chars, have stoped at 80 cap. Now im indecise about my classes. Im like play solo.

have:

80 flurry
          80 crusader - think chance job 95 to guard or INQ
          80 blade dancer
          80 eles
          60 DA
          50 Aw - maybe raven 95 or not
          50 Phys - sugestion Change in 95 or not

Or create a new class?????

sorry bad english, im Brazilian.

need help to chose a class for solo play, ir necessary play in team search for Randon pt.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            I suggest MAX them all.
            DN is enjoyable once you hit Lv 95.

Also, DN is MMORPG which is an online role-playing video game
            in which a very large number of people participate & play simultaneously.
            So find a friend that may help you and play with them as you grow towards your goal.

• Reyisaki
            Reyisaki commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually , as long as you are geared then there's no problem choosing on what to solo with . But Flurry has the highest dmg potential on your list .
            If you want to change job your crux , then better be Inqui than guard .

So choose what you like the most and have fun playing it .

So whats classes us recomended for me, play pve solo??

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            use flurry.

Of all in game?

Comment

Working...
          X