Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download Full Client Version is NA or SEA the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Full Client Version is NA or SEA the same?

Hello All,

Greetings!

I'm having problems with my full client. After downloading it and patch everything through launcher I start the game and when Im in the log in screen. I cant log in, It says "ID and password doest not match. (1001)"
    And then on the launcher i clicked the Go to homepage button and a browser pops up for the Official Site of Dragon Nest NA Version. Im wondering why? I did download my full client in the Dragon Nest SEA Official Site and the full client is US Version? Is this the reason why i cant log in? Or there is a solution how to fix this? Please advise me how because I already downloaded this 2x and this is a lot of waste of time and this is a huge file size that I waited. I hope Cherry credits didn't mistakenly put the US client on the SEA Official Site.

Thank you.

wew lucky i didnt download full installer... torrent?
    recently i downloaded & install a new the rar file part by part, then manual download/install the patch v298++.. done no problem
    except u will need to get dnlauncher.exe from elsewhere since they dont include it in rar
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• xdeathguizex
      xdeathguizex commented
      Editing a comment
      I downloaded the Full Client via mediafire the Full Archive. I think i got it mixed up. First was I downloaded the US Client and when i found out its US Client I downloaded the SEA Client however it has the same download file name and i got it mixed up and copied the US Client on my flash drive instead of copying the SEA Version. This time I deleted the US Client so i wont get confused due to same file name and downloaded the SEA Client. Once I arrive home I'll install the SEA Client and patch it and I'll try if I can log in. Once it works then i'll update you guys

One thing, it's ED now not CC. SO we can't blame CC everytime this happens.
    Next, be sure to download the client in the official website only. Links from other sites differ from where and what they are implying.
    Next, be sure to check the link you are downloading so that when then and there you will see it's "NA version" you would be able to correct it there.
    The exe file is included in the rar files, it's just that some anitvirus software delete it thinking it as a virus during the extraction process. But because you said your problem was the login part it means you successfully installed it. So far, try to check if your email is verified. ED is kinda strict to account verification before usage.

Comment

• xdeathguizex
      xdeathguizex commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh so you mean ED owns both NA and SEA version? I got confused on their file names when downloading. They should rename the file name for SEA into "DragonNest SEA Full Archive". And for NA Client it will be "DragonNest NA Full Archive" This will not make us confuse on the following client versions. Once I arrive home I'll test my latest download client that is SEA Version. I downloaded both NA and SEA clients on the same folder and it has the same name. I think I installed the wrong client thats why i cant log in. I'll update you guys once I arrived home to do another test. Thanks

Bad news the full client of SEA is corrupted the installers cant find the disk 3 of the full archive. I'll try to redownload it part by part instead. Just wow this game is troublesome. Please fix your download files.

Comment

Working...
    X